Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lee

How do I even begin to describe how wonderful Dr Lee is?! Aside from the obvious fact he is highly educated with dual qualifications ( he is also a Nuclear Physician ) he is very accessible to his patients. I have been his patient for over 7 months now and he has always been open and receptive to any questions I might have about my health. He is passionate about Healthcare and this is reflected by the way in which he encourages his patients to be proactive about their health too! He uses online mediums ( such as Facebook) to connect with the public and educate about Health issues and interacts well and promptly with his followers. It's also a great way to get a 'sense of his philosophies ' by checking out his posts ....so hop on over to FB and see for yourself......Can't say I know of any other Doctor that has taken that kind of initiative and put themselves out there !! After many years of dealing with different kinds of specialists for my various health issues and oftentimes feeling invalidated ...or simply not listened to....I was at the point that I had lost faith in the Healthcare system and had spent a fortune in the process of being demoralised....But Dr Lee has restored my faith that there still are great Doctors out there, that do listen and do care about their patients ! I can honestly say I feel safe in his care and I know that he will do right by me. I have recommended Dr Lee to a few other( thyroid ) friends and I know they are happy in his care too! ;)

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Kevin Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mandarin