Ratings for Dr. Mansoor Choudhry

Dr. Choudhry is an exceptional doctor! He shows that he truly cares about you as a patient. He is easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. It is so nice to have an optometrist who will fit you in last minute even on a busy day. I would recommend him everyone :)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Choudhry was very kind and patient with my mother. She is one of those people that does not like going into Dr's offices. He did such an exceptional job that my family and I went into see him as well. He is easy to talk to and you can tell he has a genuine sense of care for all of his patients. He even convinced my mother to return to start seeing her GP again for regular visits for her Diabetes. Overall great experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Choudhry was able to squeeze me in on a busy Saturday afternoon when I had gotten metal in my eye a few hours prior. His staff was very helpful in getting me in to see him almost immediately. Dr. Choudhry was able to remove the metal quickly and painlessly. I must say it felt a lot better than having to wait in the ER for hours.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Choudhry is an excellent optometrist who I'd recommend to anyone. He answered all of my questions and made me feel very confident in his abilities. He seems to show genuine concern for his patients, and I left my appointment with a very positive impression of his clinic. His staff is friendly and efficient, and it's very convenient to have an eye doctor in the mall who takes walk-in appointments.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013