Ratings for Dr. Chance Ng

Dr. Ng's knowledge, patience, attention to detail, and willingness to experiment has greatly increased my quality of life. When I started visiting him, I was unable to run and constantly injuring myself because of my ridiculously flat feet. He started treatment right away—I didn't get the impression as you do from other places that he was someone who would drag out treatments to fully exhaust your benefits. He took one look at orthotics that I had from a previous doctor and actually made modifications to them right in house, right on the spot. It took a few visits to perfectly dial in how to treat my flat feet, but once he solved the issue, I was able to run again. Before visiting Dr. Ng, I could barely run 5k without injury. After the last session with him, I finished three Ironmans, and I'm still running strong. The only problem with this is I don't have much of a reason to go back anymore.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016