Ratings for Dr. David Vermach

Dr. Vermach does not care for his patients and will ban them from his practice if he finds out that they went to another doctor for a second opinion. Dr. Vermach relies on the Internet to diagnose his patients. He just types in your symptoms and prints off the information. We can do that ourselves at home!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Have always had good results with any medical advise given. Usually never have to wait to long to get into the office. Marcie the receptionist/nurse is very personable and does whatever she can to get you the help you need. I have never felt rushed to get out so next patient can get in. If he can not answer a question he will look it up while you wait to get you the answers you need. Honest and to the point even if it is not what you want to hear, which is what we all need. My only complaint if you want to call it that, would be not being able to call into the office for a refill on my prescriptions which I have been taking for many, many years. I think repetitive prescriptions even if called in by your drug store should be able to be approved. New presc. I understand as it may not be something that should be refilled, but long term should be. Thank you for all your help and I hope you are their for me for many, many, years to come.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013