Ratings for Dr. John Yoo

I had an unsuccessful surgery with Dr Yoo. He told me that he was not able to perform according to his plan because he did not have the right tool. He also said that there are no better tools in the world to do my surgery using an endoscope. 30 minutes later he said that one of his colleague has the right tool and he will ask him to take me as his patient. I am glad that after 90 minutes he was humble enough to give up on me. He chipped and broke 7 of my teeth and he did not even apologized. He also told me that he was concerned about perforation my esophagus but he checked on me only once. I made a mistake when I allowed students to be in Operating Room during the surgery. I don't really know who did the surgery. His assistant told me that Dr. Yoo did not know exactly what to do. His colleague, who has the "right tool" called me 3 months later after I left Dr. Yoo-s office innumerous messages.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

This Dr. is Rated Poor as his lack of Care there is none.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013