Dr. Ari Baratz
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(113)

"We've had a wonderful experience at Create and with Dr. Baratz. We had a diagnosis in..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. David Reichman, MD FACOG

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Reichman! He is right up there with the very best reproductive specialists in his field. I saw him after trying to conceive for 3 years, seeing other specialists and suffering two miscarriages. Dr. Reichman took a very close look at why I was miscarrying and noticed two separate issues that other doctors had missed. He fixed both problems so that when we decided to do IVF, I had the best chances of it working. Dr. Reichman has an excellent bedside manner, but even more than that, he is extremely knowledgeable and precise. He is responsive and will make time to answer all of your questions. Dr. Reichman helped me successfully conceive on the first try with IVF. I know I would not have a baby boy today had I not met Dr. Reichman when I did. I don't normally write reviews but want other woman in search of an amazing doctor to know really great help does exist. I am forever grateful. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Reichman belongs to a noble few and approached inline to help make my IVF seamless. He is brilliantly smart, empathetic, humble, dedicated and spectacular. He is passionately interested with his patients treatment. He was patient with me as we decided to wait nine months for my insurance (despite being able to pay for treatment). He is mindful with his patients that ensures to evaluate fundamental questions on cost and health. We were guided with right amount of information at right moment to make good decisions. This was important to me as I look back in time, I wish not to regret. The most outstanding is the combination of intellectual intelligence with emotional intelligence to enable successful and assuring outcomes. I am bit of a non-conformist and liberal when it comes to most aspects of life, and see the need to understand front to back on any step I take. Dr Reichman gave me an opportunity to be who I am, and my husband and I had a sense of assurance through his treatment. Every step of the IVF journey Dr Reichman and his team were with us. I will forever be grateful. My husband and I wish him and his team success and prosperity. God Bless.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Reichman is incredible. He was with us for the good and the bad and was supportive and helpful at all times. He's your partner in the process and makes it his business to guide you. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

After celebrating my first mother's day, I felt compelled to come back and write these reviews. Dr. Reichman helped me achieve my dream of becoming a mom and he is everything you hope for in a doctor - attentive/responsive (he will spoil you - don't expect to find another doc who is so quick to get back to you), straightforward, comforting and knowledgeable. But he is also extremely CARING and personable. I am forever grateful and thankful to Dr. R and his amazing team. It's not an easy process to go through, but having a trusted doctor is a game-changer. If you're reading this, good luck!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Reichman is fantastic. The entire downtown office of the Weill Cornell reproductive practice is truly lovely. Dr. Reichman approaches the treacherous process of infertility with grace, a sense of humor, and a true understanding of what the patient is going through. He responds to emails quickly, he always takes time to answer any questions we have, and he truly cares about his patients. He's changed our lives and we couldn't be more grateful.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Reichman is a wonderful, caring professional who changed our lives by making our dream of having a child come true after years of infertility & dealing with other practices that care more about numbers than about patients. I appreciated his honesty, sense of humor, proactive approach to treatment & how much he cares for patients-he emailed & called me personally many times to respond to questions. His staff is friendly, responsive & helped with insurance issues. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Simply the BEST! His credentials, kindness and confidence will help any couple achieve their goals. Happy with a baby boy on the way! Yes!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Reichman is an absolute gift to women experiencing infertility. He's brilliant, compassionate - the accolades are boundless. I'm forever grateful to him and his amazing team. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was very impressed with how Dr Reichman took the time to address all of my concerns (I had several health issues in addition to infertility). It was this commitment to his patients--and his staff's friendliness and helpfulness--that got me through several IUIs and IVFs. Highly recommend this doctor and practice for anyone dealing with infertility.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

After 3 IUI’s and 3 IVF cycles my husband and I were beginning to fear that we would not have the success we had worked so hard for. We decided to change Doctors and found Dr. Reichman and his staff and we are so happy that we did! I was 44 when we approached him and he was honest and straight forward about our chances from the beginning but didn’t hesitate to accept me as a patient. Dr. Reichman analyzed the previous doctors methods and was convinced that they had been “overcooking” her eggs with too high a dosage of fertility hormones and was waiting too long for the retrieval. He applied his own preferred regimen and what a difference it made. In our one session with him and his staff we had triple the results of each of our previous 3 IVF’s. He is an absolute pleasure to work with; knowledgeable, kind, and best of all, he delivers results! We are now expecting what looks to be a perfectly healthy baby. His offices are clean, well organized and filled with modern equipment. His office staff is helpful, communicative, and also nice! We really couldn’t be happier and would easily recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016