Ratings for Dr. David Reichman, MD FACOG

Dr. Reichman is a wonderful, caring professional who changed our lives by making our dream of having a child come true after years of infertility & dealing with other practices that care more about numbers than about patients. I appreciated his honesty, sense of humor, proactive approach to treatment & how much he cares for patients-he emailed & called me personally many times to respond to questions. His staff is friendly, responsive & helped with insurance issues. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Simply the BEST! His credentials, kindness and confidence will help any couple achieve their goals. Happy with a baby boy on the way! Yes!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Reichman is an absolute gift to women experiencing infertility. He's brilliant, compassionate - the accolades are boundless. I'm forever grateful to him and his amazing team. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was very impressed with how Dr Reichman took the time to address all of my concerns (I had several health issues in addition to infertility). It was this commitment to his patients--and his staff's friendliness and helpfulness--that got me through several IUIs and IVFs. Highly recommend this doctor and practice for anyone dealing with infertility.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

After 3 IUI’s and 3 IVF cycles my husband and I were beginning to fear that we would not have the success we had worked so hard for. We decided to change Doctors and found Dr. Reichman and his staff and we are so happy that we did! I was 44 when we approached him and he was honest and straight forward about our chances from the beginning but didn’t hesitate to accept me as a patient. Dr. Reichman analyzed the previous doctors methods and was convinced that they had been “overcooking” her eggs with too high a dosage of fertility hormones and was waiting too long for the retrieval. He applied his own preferred regimen and what a difference it made. In our one session with him and his staff we had triple the results of each of our previous 3 IVF’s. He is an absolute pleasure to work with; knowledgeable, kind, and best of all, he delivers results! We are now expecting what looks to be a perfectly healthy baby. His offices are clean, well organized and filled with modern equipment. His office staff is helpful, communicative, and also nice! We really couldn’t be happier and would easily recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Intelligent, caring, compassionate. Goes above and beyond in the care of his patients!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr Reichman is not only an expert, but he is also friendly and professional. His staff is wonderful. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

After a discouraging experience at RMA, Dr. Reichman was a breath of fresh air. He's friendly, straight-forward and incredible knowledgeable. I'm now happily in my second trimester thanks to Dr. Reichman.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I could not imagine having a better doctor and if I could give him 6 stars I would. Dr. Reichman is very carrying, experience, knowledgeable, professional and he has just a wonderful personality. I really felt like I was in good hands and was getting the best possible care. He always replied fast to my e-mails and made me feel he was there for me if I needed his help. His confidence gave me a piece of mind, and helped me believe that things will happen. He always had a plan for my current cycle, he gave me alternative options (if they were possible) and told me what his suggestions were, but the choice was always mine to make. If I could advise anybody here, I would say: Listen to him, he really knows what he is doing! Three months ago, I found out I was pregnant! I’m forever thankful to Dr. Reichman for helping make my dream come true. I recommend him with all my heart. He wasn’t just the best RE, but he was the best doctor I’ve ever had. Even though he has many patients, he made me feel like my case was the most important. Moreover his staff is wonderful and very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Rarely does one encounter a person who is so genuinely gifted in both intellect and personality. Dr. Reichman managed my fertility treatments with laser focus. Every recommendation he made was backed up with data. From end to end I felt confident that the decisions we made together were the right ones and everything was under control. In addition to his medical expertise, not a day went by where we didn't have a good laugh in the office. He is the best there is on every level.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016