Ratings for Dr. Donald R. Metz

The wait is terrible. The staff is rude and the urgent care is not "urgent". I've been here two hours and still have not seen a dr

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I went to the Deer Park Clinic back in 2006. I started getting bills for my visit about three months later for my visit I called and explained I had insurance and paid my co-pay at the time of my visit. I continued to receive bills, I went to the clinic and showed them my receipt and a letter from my insurance company showing they had paid the clinic. I received a notice from a collection agency TODAY!! June 29, 2011!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Wait times are variable, up to 3 hours without an appointment. Dr is great, but staff is very lacking.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Office overbooks appointments so the wait time to get in is excessive - up to 3 hours past your appointment time.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

The Dr. is great but the staff is lacking. If appointment times are important to you, find another Dr. but if you want an effective, efficient Dr., he's great. If you have an appointment, expect to wait up to an hour (without an appointment wait times vary).

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Donald R. Metz's Credentials

• College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Iowa) (Grad. 1974)

Healthnet