Ratings for Dr. R. McConville

I saw Dr. McConville because I had a period which lasted 3 weeks, swollen neck (with rash), melasma, sudden weight gain, and increased facial hair, pain, cysts in both ovaries, and two uterine fibroids. He sent me for some blood tests, which all came back within the healthy range. I was diagnosed with depression many years ago. I have been off and on antidepressants and sleeping pills for years. Currently I treat my issues with over the counter supplements and yoga. Once Dr. McConville found out I had depression, he was convinced that my health problems were mental and that I needed to see a psychiatrist. He walked out on me and refused to address the symptoms that I came in with. I left the office in tears. I later googled the doctor and found his twitter account. He is more concerned with incessant tweeting than bedside manner. I should also mention that he is Pro-Monsanto, pro-baby seal clubbing and anti-environment. If I knew that ahead of time, I would have never gone to him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014