Ratings for Dr. Brian Forzley

I have seen Dr Forzley for several years now. He is very friendly, attentive and easy to communicate with. He explains everything clearly and is always eager to answer any questions if I have any. I'm very fortunate and thankful to have him as my Dr .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Forzley is a fabulous Doctor. He listens, goes above and beyond every time AND he has a great sense of humour. Penticton is lucky to have him and Dr. Hochman :)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I met Dr. Forzley in emergency as I was short of breath, dizzy, chest pains, low pulse (30's), etc. He is a young doctor, very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner and made me feel at ease in my "touch wood" condition. My case was "unusual" as my age is under 50 and I am physically active but I did have a very stressful former career. There is a reason why people say stress kills. He was extremely efficient in getting me scheduled for tests and I got a call the very next day from my newly acquired heart surgeon for a pacemaker! Consider yourself VERY LUCKY if you are fortunate enough to have Dr. Forzley on your side! He is a lifesaver!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014