Ratings for Dr. Gary Leong

My husband and I are previous patient of Dr Leong from Green Bay Wi, USA. No Dr that we have had since him moving to BC compares. How I wish he would come back. We miss telling him of our hunting stories as well.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Warmed up over time: kind and direct. Fast worker.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Excellent Dr who is punctual informative & has a great sense of humour. He is thorough & has no problem refering me to specialists He really cares about his patientss

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Best Doctor I've ever had! So knowledgeable and I love that he is punctual too. Very lucky to be his patient

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I was very lucky to find Dr Leong when my previous GP had dropped me after 22 years. Dr Leong is very thoughtful and empathetic. I feel I am in very good hands

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

So glad to have Dr. Leong as my family physician. (The staff are great to deal with as well.) With previous physicians, I would call in advance to see if they were running behind - I don't do that with Leong's office. In my experience over two years of care, they are consistently on time or very very close to. I greatly appreciate that Dr. Leong listens to my concerns and his ability to use an analogy that makes sense to me when explaining something I don't have a great understanding of. I truly feel like Dr. Leong hears me out and I am so glad I can be honest with him and trust his recommendations and tests he orders to confirm or ruleout things. Thank you Dr. Leong for being the workaholic you are. I am truly beyond grateful to be in your care. (AH)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Leong has been a wonderful doctor. Very caring, very knowledgeable and knows the whole history and events even years back. He listens keenly and recommends excellent solution for a good health. Very human and very professional. Always in time and his staff is so wonderful and helpful. A great package and lucky to have him my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Leong has been my GP for the past three years. I have seen him quite often as I have multiple health issues, one of which is a genetic condition. He has been compassionate, caring, professional, and has a wonderful sense of humour! Above all, he is knowledgeable and willing to look things up when he is unsure (my condition is uncommon) which I appreciate, and he is happy to make referrals to specialists help me better manage my health. Overall, he is punctual, listens to my concerns, offers options, lets me have a say in my health, has never been condescending, and is professional and up-to-date on current and best practices. You could not ask for anything better in a GP! Plus, his personality is great and so are his staff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

With Dr. Leong guiding me, I have no doubt that my health will greatly improve. Thank you, Gary.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Leong has helped me a lot and made sure I received the care and attention I need. He's great, nice, polite and very knowledgeable. He's a cool Doctor🙂

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017