Ratings for Dr. Gary Leong

Dr. Leong is a horrible excuse of a doctor. He does not care about his patients and does not even pretend to care about issues you are having. He has given me misinformation that has caused a great deal of stress in an already stressful health issue I am dealing with. These stresses have been relieved by speaking with other practitioners who assured me that I did not receive good info. It's as if he is trying to intimidate you into not asking questions and makes you feel judged for the answers you give him. By far, the worst Doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I a gree with most of the negative comments.I've never ever had any problems with any other doctors He has treated me with distain,has raised his voice at me twice for no particular reason. He is full of attitude, and for me other than going through the basics not been very helpful

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

wonderful GP - my whole family sees him and he has been great with everyone. Knowledgeable, good sense of humour and caring. Always listens. We feel really lucky we found him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Easily the best family doctor i have ever had. His medical knowledge is outstanding. He has a knack of getting straight to the root of the problem while making you feel comfortable, heard and educated. I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr.Leong is horrible. He doesn't care about his patients at all. He likes to push "big pharma" drugs with little to no care for how it will affect his patients. If you speak to him about any concerns with it, he is very arrogant and dismissive. This man is so full of himself, he thinks he can do no wrong. He charges for EVERYTHING! Even if you are 5 minutes late, but he will make you wait for over 30 mintues to see you!I wish there were more doctors in Victoria, so that I could see a different doctor. I will be staying with random clinic doctors over Dr.Leongs services, as they seem to actually care about patients and give a higher quality of service. Poor excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Amazing Doctor! So lucky to have him as my family doctor. He always gets to the root of the health issue and thrives to offer the best medical help. Does not give unnecessary prescriptions. But yes, does get annoyed if we are not prompt in telling him about our health problems. Does not rush through appointments.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I heard that Gary Leong was accepting new patients so my son and I raced down to get in as our clinic had recently changed. I am glad that I chose Gary Leong. He is very thorough. Has a sense of humour, listens and is very thorough. He does run on time and as a new patient you are alerted that he keeps a tight schedule. He has been very thorough with me and I have had some excellent results with his prescriptions. True, he will not write a prescription needlessly. Initially I was put off in my patient doctor interview, but now I will not change. My son is receiving excellent care from him as well.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

After hearing what a great physician Dr Leong is from family and friends ( some with complicated health issues ) i was lucky enough to be accepted into his practise as a patient a year ago. He is a wonderful doctor. He is engaged, interested, up to date, proactive and is very easy to talk to. He promotes healthy living and has surprised and impressed me by suggesting alternative options such as acupunture and naturopathy. If you issues that need investigation or referral he is quick to react and is a wonderful advocate for his patient during the process. He does run very on time so respect his schedule and book seperate appointments for seperate problems. Thank you Dr Leong! My healthcare is in great hands.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

If you're considering Dr. Leong as your physician, let me spare you the time. He rushes through appointments, speaks too quickly and gets impatient when you ask him to repeat himself. He's arrogant and condescending and pushes drugs when drugs aren't necessary. My first few experiences with him were extremely disappointing. Believe when I say, turn and run the other way.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Excellent doctor. He has always been on time and is an emergency he will be able to get you in the same day. The front staff if so friendly and helpful with young children. He is good manner, very gentle and patient with children. Good experience so far and love the downtown location.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016