Ratings for Dr. Gary Leong

A shame to hear that he's leaving... in a city where GPs are in such high demand... now what??

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I just heard this eve ( april 19 2018) that he is closing his practice) and the records company is contacting people!!! How unprofessional!!i have always liked him. Very good dr! I think the office should be contacting clients NOT the records company....it will cost us another $200 plus to get our records AGAIN!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

He's a wonderful doctor. Feel so grateful to have had his services.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I stumbled upon these reviews when looking for dr leongs office number. I’m very surprised to see any negative ratings. He’s an EXCEPTIONAL doctor. I spent many years of having a doctor who would look at me and say “you look ok, I’m sure you’re fine.” Dr Leong looks me in the eye, takes the time and he actually cares. He is now my husbands & mothers doctor - we all love him and feel extremely lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

He is intimidating, condescending, disdainful and a bully.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Leung is an excellent physician. He is concernec about my health in a collaborative way. He suggests, presents options but never commands.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

So grateful for Dr. Leong. Forever thankful for all his care. (Would just appreciate if his staff answered the phone more, listened to messages, and called back sooner.)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Highly recommend Doctor Leong...very knowledgeable, caring doctor and I like the reception staff as well.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

The receptionist is young and inexperienced with poor customer service always getting voice mail prefer the original older one.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I don't know what the issue is with the negative reviews here, but Dr. Leong is the best Dr. I have ever had. He is not condescending, listens, but gives the advice straight up. The only issue I have is that I often get voicemail when trying to call in to book.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017