Ratings for Dr. Gary Leong

Highly recommend Doctor Leong...very knowledgeable, caring doctor and I like the reception staff as well.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

The receptionist is young and inexperienced with poor customer service always getting voice mail prefer the original older one.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I don't know what the issue is with the negative reviews here, but Dr. Leong is the best Dr. I have ever had. He is not condescending, listens, but gives the advice straight up. The only issue I have is that I often get voicemail when trying to call in to book.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Very attentive and totally there for you. Goes the extra mile to make certain that you are getting the best of what is available in Health care

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

My husband and I are previous patient of Dr Leong from Green Bay Wi, USA. No Dr that we have had since him moving to BC compares. How I wish he would come back. We miss telling him of our hunting stories as well.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Warmed up over time: kind and direct. Fast worker.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Excellent Dr who is punctual informative & has a great sense of humour. He is thorough & has no problem refering me to specialists He really cares about his patientss

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Best Doctor I've ever had! So knowledgeable and I love that he is punctual too. Very lucky to be his patient

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I was very lucky to find Dr Leong when my previous GP had dropped me after 22 years. Dr Leong is very thoughtful and empathetic. I feel I am in very good hands

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

So glad to have Dr. Leong as my family physician. (The staff are great to deal with as well.) With previous physicians, I would call in advance to see if they were running behind - I don't do that with Leong's office. In my experience over two years of care, they are consistently on time or very very close to. I greatly appreciate that Dr. Leong listens to my concerns and his ability to use an analogy that makes sense to me when explaining something I don't have a great understanding of. I truly feel like Dr. Leong hears me out and I am so glad I can be honest with him and trust his recommendations and tests he orders to confirm or ruleout things. Thank you Dr. Leong for being the workaholic you are. I am truly beyond grateful to be in your care. (AH)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017