Dr. Parma Nand

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Parma Nand

It is now day 6 after my heart valve repair in the skilled hands of Dr Nand and I want to thank him so much for his warmth and understanding before and since the procedure as well as for giving me a future to enjoy, I know I was most fortunate to be in his care. He is a rare gentleman.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I met Dr. Parma Nand 4 days after he and the CT team at AKL intensive care saved my life. (Just found this site) It is almost 12 months on now and I have had a remarkable journey to recovery. This man is absolutely gifted and we are so fortunate that every day he chooses to apply his talent to saving lives. To say I presented as a challenge when I arrived at AKL Intensive care is an understatement. I was gone and only a miracle would get me back. I can't begin nor have the words to articulate, one how grateful I am to have been in the hands of Parma Nand and the Intensive care team. There were so many people in the chain of events that lead me to him so he could weave his magic but he did so. Thank you for my new second life, its been one hell of a ride, but delighted to be here still to tell the story!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Having open heart surgery (mechanical Aortic Valve) was a breeze with Mr Nand and his wonderful team. He explained it all clearly to me. His bedside manor and after care were amazing. My grateful thanks.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

This is an amazing guy ! Simple charming and soft spoken Very patient and attentive to your worries and corncerns Made us feel very much at ease when our dad had to have his ruptured aorta fixed(fatal condition) Dad came out flying! He is 82 now Thank you Dr Nand

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Nicest doctor I have come across!!i will recommend him anytime He is the best

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Most pleasant doctor I have met Passionate caring and gentle Recommend him anytime

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr Nand is your most reliable and safe heart surgeon He will definitely see your through the most difficult operation-safe and sound

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

A close family member recently required heart surgery. By the grace of God he had the good fortune to have Dr Nand as his surgeon. He saved his life and for that we are forever grateful. Such a kind, generous and talented surgeon

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

If you are in trouble with your Dr Nand is your man He is truly a saviour! Kind hearted pleasant and down to earth

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

My mum is 89 years now She celebrated her 9 th Christmas after her life saving heart surgery by this incredibly wonderful Surgeon He is a gods gift to human life'

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. Parma Nand's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP