Ratings for Dr. Mark Varkul

mark varkul denied the truth about my condition and tried to ruin my claim after I was poisoned crooked mark complained to my family doctor and now he is denying it too this is not a compassionate man don't be fooled by fake reviews he is not a 5 I am suffering and he gets off this is why I forgive him but must inform people of his ways.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Doctor Varkul has been a positive strength in my life; he truly has a heart for his patients. My questions were answered with care, he and his staff is a professional team; they attend to me with kindness, he exercises patience during each appointments. Referrals to external attending physicians were met with comfort and with the same level of professionalism. I'm grateful for Dr. Varkul and his medical knowledge and services; especially in this time of the absence of good and caring physicians.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

mark ruined my reputation by not reporting accurate symptoms and when I went to clarify them he had me blacklisted and reported to my family doctor. I am not truthful if you have a claim of poisoning from some chemical don't go to him I see a difference in my treatment from my doctors and hospital he told me that your doctor will know about this I am still sick just recovering from lung problems if you want the best he is not it he is a crooked liar I think of his lies every day he hurt me

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr.Varkul ....the best! He is a caring, very knowledgeable and has taken care of me for many years. I called him once for advice after a flare up and he called me back and attended to my concerns....and that made me feel better in so many ways. Wish more doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Doctor Varkul is so great with me and my family .we need way more great doctors like him..i want to thank him from bottom of my heart. extremely helpful and took the time to explain my condition so well ... I am confident that my condition will improve quickly...Thank god finally I got a Dr. like him ...and hes so cute too..

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

This doctor was so great with me and my family .we need way more great doctors like him..i want to thank him for saving my life last april 27 2014..He gave me life suport and truly saved my life..Now im able to see my daughter graduate from high school...Thank you ...and hes cute to...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I found Dr Varkul to be extremely helpful and took the time to explain my condition .. I arrived a bit early for my appointment so that I was able to have tests done before my appointment. He took time to enroll me in some classes to aid my condition. In general I was pleased with the care I received at this clinic..

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Complete disaster not attentive and missing factual info and stating the opposite Of my condition. there is better I'm sure

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014