Ratings for Dr. Taj Shaikh

I went to see this Dr as I suffer from eczema. Unknowingly I was suffering from the side effects of using topical steroids/hydrocortisone at the time of the visit. He carried out a very brief examination and sent me away with extremely potent topical steroids (Elocon). I used as advised and they made my skin a lot worse. It amazes me that a doctor can glance at a persons skin for a few seconds and come to the conclusion that it requires a very potent medicine to treat. Avoid him!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Does not appear to have any knowledge at all. Told me only one possible cream available to treat psoriasis on my child's face and no follow up also refused to take swabs of infected looking skin. Said go to gp to get swabs taken. Appalling treatment. Cannot rate this doctor at all. Do not ware your money on this Dr. There is a reason he has no waiting list and you wait months to see others.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016