Ratings for Dr. Suka Lang

I am thoroughly impressed by this acupuncturist. I have never been much for getting help for my health issues but finally went at the urging of my wife. I’ve been on pain medications for a long time and on a waitlist for surgery. Dr. Lang was patient, exceptionally kind, and wise beyond her years. She actually listened to me and seemed to understand my frustrations. Huge bonus points for that. She was also optimistic about my recovery and I have to say that after a couple of sessions that I have never felt better in years. I am so grateful to have been treated by her. I wish more doctors and healthcare practitioners were more like her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

One of those people you wish you could carry in your pocket for the rest of your life. Her level of professionalism is top notch. She can cure everything with her magic touch. Going to Acupoint is what going to the doctor SHOULD feel like. She genuinely cares for her patients and always provides valuable insight on whatever health concern one may have. Acupuncture is definitely a form of medicine I have introduced to my life permanently and it's thanks to my first experience. She raises the bar high.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

A very caring practitioner that makes acupuncture treatment a wonderful experience while also being very efficient at solving the problem at hand.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014