Ratings for Dr. Jason Ray

Dr Ray has been very helpful with my lumbar related issues. I have always found Dr Ray to be straight to the point and clear and concise with his answers. He is very busy and does run behind time but always apologises for any delay.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr Ray would have to be the most uncaring arrogant dr i have ever encounter . On par with Leigh Atinson I waited 3 months to see this dr and he didnt even read my notes i had sent from the neurosurgeon how blazay . He didnt even know he had them in his computer! I wanted help with pain and suffering after two pack operations he told me that i needed a shrink . I said i needed help to reduce my pain meds and he said well you put them in your mouth . Im sure he has studied pain but NEVER been in pain . I do not recommend this dr to anyone .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

In disagreement to the review below, i was treat by Dr Ray and he did both my nerve block and radiofrequency nerve ablation. He was punctual, caring and most of all he LISTENED to me. He gave me all the answers to my questions and explained everything in detail. Terrific Dr and i would recommend him to anybody who is seeking pain management based on my own experience

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I agree with the comment below he would be the WORST doctor that I have had to see. I might be young but I am not stupid and I know I have a permanent injury, but I sent to see him for help not to be treated like idiot. Was totally disgusted that he thinks he can talk to his patients the way he did. Don't waste your time or money to see him totally terrible.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Agree wholeheartedly with the reviewer below. Without Dr Ray's help and intervention, I fear I'd still be flat on my back in massive pain. His thoughtfulness, care and treatment have brought me back to full function and his advice on ongoing management, is in my view, second to none. I trust him implicitly, to the point that I've referred my Father there who's been experiencing his own pain issues. Great guy who has my thanks for helping to get me through what was a really difficult (& painful!) period of my life.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

In difference to the review below, I have found Dr ray to be helpful, knowledgeable and have an excellent bedside manner. he explained all aspects of my pain management procedures and has the added advantage of being easily accessible for quick consultations and procedures. He has never been rude or arrogant, and I would seriously recommend him as a practitioner. In summary, a thoroughly competent specialist that I trust, can ask questions of and treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Ray would have to be the worst doctor I have had the displeasure of meeting. His bedside manner is virtually non existant & I found him rude to the point of feeling that everything he said was patronising toward me. He failed to read my chart properly & found it difficult to accept the knowledge of another specialist who has also been treating me for 5 years. I came out of the appointment bursting into tears the moment he closed the door.I would gratefully refuse his help & would rather suffer in silence than be subjected to another minute with this man. For a doctor who specialises in pain management & treats patients with chronic pain, his attitude is less than empathetic. He virtually accused me of being the reason my condition is the way it is & not working hard enough to improve myself. I truly feel he has attacked my character.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013