Ratings for Dr. David Goldfarb

Clean office, nice front desk staff, no wait. Dr Goldfarb listened to me and respected the severe sinus sensitivity I told him about. Did a review of sympotoms, ordered blood work, and came up with a treatment plan. Great visit.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Goldfarb who I found to be a caring, compassionate person. He took the time to answer and explain about all my concerns, highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

He doesn't listen. He cuts you off when you try to tell him anything!! He doesn't explain test results. He doesn't return phone calls himself! He has the help do it when you specifically say for him to call! A physician needs to be a very good listener and communicator!! He is neither!!! I will not waste any more time with him. I will have my other doctors recommend an ENT that's intelligent enough to know that their patient knows themself and what he/she is going through and it would help if the doctor listened! He's a big mistake I will not repeat! I don't trust him or his judgement! I'm also not impressed with his resume!! I will move on!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Sadly, unless you're willing to travel to Philadelphia or New York for quality Dr's, this is what we have to choose from. Dr. Goldfarb had that typical arrogant I'm better than you attitude. He was unfamiliar with a medication I am taking but he was too lazy to do a little research. He basically told me to lose 30 lbs using Nurti Systems, pretty original. The "weight" excuse is the fall back for all dr's who are basically clueless. I should have known, I called the office one day, they had several openings for the following day. Stay away from this guy, a waste of time and money.

Submitted March 31, 2017

Highly recommended. Dr. Goldfarb came highly recommended by my primary doctor. My sinus problem are cleared up now and I thought his staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Billing Clerk Linsay couldn't get my insurance info right and called to yell at me like I owe her money intentionally. She talked to insurance company 3 times and still couldn't figure out what's wrong. Besides, her attitude was nasty. When she finally realized she made a mistake, she didn't even say sorry. Doctor himself, not impressed. He scheduled me for CT scan without telling me it's radiation. And it turned out he couldn't find out what's wrong. I feel like being fooled. The waiting time is long. The doctor is mediocre. The staff is obnoxious. Don't recommend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I don't recommend Dr. Goldfarb. I went to him for an ear infection and his recommendation was to cut my eardrum and put a small tube. I didn't like this option and went to another ENT and my ear infection was cleared in two weeks with antibiotics. I prefer a doctor to propose a surgery as the last option not first.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. David Goldfarb's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ