Ratings for Dr. Nicole Bauer

thanks for sending me to Dr. Pike...he can fix my elbows..awesome

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Bauer is an outstanding doctor and one of a kind. She asks questions, listens to the answers and explains information clearly and compassionately.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The entire staff at Dr Bauer's office are passionate and caring!! I am totally blessed to have them as my care team! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Best doctor ever and staff is awesome too . Very thorough I feel very lucky to have such a great Dr you rock Bauer!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Very professional, helpful and kind. I am very fortunate to have her as my Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

As competent as she is kind. I hope the positive reviews will triumph from the negative ones, because after 4 doctors, in three different provinces, I now found a pearl and I don't ever want to change again. She was actually able to make me feel much safer than with any of them. You will not be disappointed! She is awesome.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Bauer for several years. She is awesome. I wanted to try decreasing my meds and she was totally on board with trying to see if I can manage on less. Turns out it went well. She is very thorough, which is why she is looking at her computer writing down your every word. You can spend all the time you need with her and she will never rush you. I can't say enough good things about her, and frankly after reading the one nasty review on here I'm convinced that the person who wrote the bad review must have made her way into the wrong Drs office as she must have been looking for a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She's the third rheumatologist I've seen in the last 13 years. I appreciate her thoroughness in reviewing my medical history and my current condition. She gave me some insights as to why another specialist I see wants me on different medication than she would recommend. I agree with others that she is very thorough and attentive.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Spent nearly 1 1/2 hours with me. Covered EVERYTHING I was concerned with. This was my first visit so she actually went through all my older records with me and reviewed and discussed all my previous test results with me. I felt very comfortable speaking to her and found her to be a very attentive listener.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been seeing this physician for two years, and find her very professional, helpful, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015