Ratings for Dr. John Mckee

The new receptionist is lovely, the other one is not. She is snappy, short and completely unhelpful. Dr. McKee is probably one of the worst I have faced. He types the ENTIRE time you are talking to him, dismisses your concerns flippantly, gives you wrong information and gets hostile when you correct him. He had NO CLUE what was going on with my case and appeared that he couldn't have cared less. Apparently "running" is the solution for everything which is absolutely ridiculous. I'm so disappointed this is the Dr. I am saddled with. I much prefer going to a Walk-In to a Dr. who actually listens to you!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

You can call them 10 times during the day with no answer. Answer machine will tell you they don't have a voice mail.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

John Mckee listened to me and took the time to ensure i understood all my options. Overall very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My experience with Dr.McKee was very positive. He was very compassionate, and took the time to make sure I felt comfortable with his treatment plan. I would def feel comfortable seeing him again. The receptionist was also very professional and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Useless front staff. Don't go to him if you have a disease that merits empathy or actual medical care. The receptionist thinks she's a wannabe nurse and is as rude as she is unintelligent. The new nurse is clueless and I can see why everyone under that roof reflects each other as they're all pathetic faces of actual medicine and proper care. I'm surprised he even was able to become a doctor with his extremely limited knowledge and racist views- every visit I was judged and comments thrown at me in front of my husband. Former lawyer? Was he disbarred? Certainly seems like he should be procsecuted as his practice is immoral and criminal on a good day. When he's wrong he never admits it. Never admits fault. He is a dangerous doctor and a criminal one at that. His ego is too fragile to ever become a better doctor, and it shows in his petulant and juvenile behaviour. Expect to leave your appointment in tears or having been a victim of his racist comments, or even his extremely chauvinistic views on women. Amanda left awhile ago as his nurse and it's tragic because she was the only decent one in that office. I'm glad she got out of that toxic environment. I expect to see more people coming forwardto the board regarding his mistreatment and harassment.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Chelsea is one of the worst secretaries I've ever met. She should leave her job as she has no thread of empathy for anyone. As for doctor mckee - he is rude, incompetent and uneducated. Extremely misogynistic and orders the wrong tests. When confronted about said tests, he doesn't apologize and makes extremely unprofessional remarks. Pretty sad when you have to educate your doctor and if you didn't- you'd be accused of criminal activity because of his lack of knowledge. One visit he's okay, the next he is passive aggressive and rude. Perhaps he needs to look at his oath he took as a doctor, and remember the words he said under that oath. Definitely filing a dispute against him to the board- and he's responsible for his front staff, and with their extreme negligence, I've been in situations where they played games with my much needed medications- pretending they never get faxes and holding faxes on purpose. If he was any sort of man; he would care about any of these things but he doesn't because his staff is a mere reflection of his poor practice and ethics. His entire practice should be investigated because it's clear the true criminals are the ones right under his nose.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have got appointments when needed. I always tell the person who answers the phone if I need immediate attention or the visit can wait . Refers to specialist if required. Good doctor. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Hates obesity, old age, and will recommend running as the cureall regardless of medical problems.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

The worst receptionist I have ever dealt with. I dread calling there and hearing her voice when she picks up, that's IF she picks up. I had to push for my son to have some tests done, if I had I'd been a push over and let him get his way the tests wouldn't of happened and my son would of never of been diagnosed with his extremely life threatening heart condition. He told me I was being ridiculous when I demanded he have an ECHO. When the results came in I said "I guess I'm not so ridiculous?", his response was "is that what I said", I said yes and he didn't even apologize, he just continued on with the phone call.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Very patient, compassionate, knowledgeable, and punctual.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016