Ratings for Dr. Eric Bohm

From the time I had my right hip replaced , I knew that there was something wrong. The surgeon who did the replacement was uncaring, arrogant and told me the problem was all in my head. It was not until I was diagnosed with a massive, systemic hip infection that I was referred to Dr Bohm. He was caring, attentive, knowledgeable and kept me informed and listened to my concerns during ever step of my treatment and 18 month stay at Concordia hospital. Thank You Dr. Bohm without you and the staff at Concordia I would not be alive today.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

After complaining about my hip to my GPs for 2+ years, I was finally referred to Dr. Bohm. I can't say enough good things about him and his caring manner and expertise. I recommend him to everyone who has hip issues. Thank you for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Had a hip replacement 4 years ago, and am going to have my other one done in 2 weeks. I am overly confident in Dr. Bohn and his excellent knowledge and performance. He is most compassionate and willing to explain things - as busy as he is, he always makes time with a clear explanation. I feel so blessed to have him as my surgeon!! His staff is very helpful and accommodating!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I had a hip replacement 10 years ago. Very compassionate surgeon. He has taken time to fully answer any questions. No wait times with appointments. His staff is great! I see him for regular follow ups and would've hesitate to have him do another surgery. We are lucky to have him in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I have been doing follow ups with Dr Bohm since my doctor left Manitoba. The staff at the Concordia Centre is excellent, helpful, knowledgable and always pretty much on time.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014