Ratings for Dr. Kuljit Kaur Sajjan

I am so happy that Dr. Sajjan took us on a patents. She listens, takes her time and always addresses my concerns. She is not only great with me but with my daughter, I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Sajjan is a wonderful physician. She is respectful and takes time to really hear her patients. She is caring and supportive, making sure to clearly explain results of tests. Dr Sajjan is knowledgeable and keeps abreast of the ever changing medical advances. We couldn't wish for a better physician.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Wonderful physician. Has provided me with caring support through a number of serious, chronic health issues over the years. Deeply respectful. I don't mind that she's late sometimes; it's because she takes her time with patients when needed, and she's supervising a number of residents.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Amazing doctor! Excellent listening skills, kind, and respectful. Cares deeply about her patients and advocates for them. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016