Ratings for Dr. Marie E. Nevin

She is an excellent Doctor. The problem is, she is very busy because she is such a well respected Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Nevin's for many years and because she is so popular I make my appointments a full year ahead. However, since her move to her new office the wait time to see her for my appointment seemed much longer. When I left, I was told to call her staff with additional information; the next day I tried to call and get through the phone prompts. I was continually put on hold, or disconnected. After four attempts, I finally left a message and it took over two days for someone to call me back. Dr. Nevin also told me if I do not hear from her office regarding blood results, to call; it's been over a month and I put off calling because I dread trying to get through the maze of phone prompts. I adore her as a physician, but the new office is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

It is impossible to get an appointment to see her and difficult to get the result of the blood work that I went to the lab. Her office seems more disorganized since she moved into the new office.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Nevin listened to all of my concerns during my first visit. She is sweet and cares about her patients. However it's been three weeks and I still haven't found out the results of my labs or ultrasound. I have left 4 messages in the last two weeks and have got no calls back. You always get the asnwering machine when you call and it took me 7 months to get a new patient appointment with her. She is a fantastic doctor however a lot of things need to be fixed in her staff .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Nevin is treating me for a thyroid condition. I have only been able to schedule one appointment this year with her due to the fact that her schedule is constantly booked. Instead of office visits, I am forced to go directly for blood work in the lab monthly. It takes her office over a week to respond with lab results every time. I find the medical staff to be very unhelpful. They are unable to provide lab results and instead I have to wait for the doctor to find time to call me back. I have been treated for my thyroid condition for years by other doctors and have never had to wait so long to get results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Nevins is hands down one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I would recommend her highly. She took her time w me and explained things in an easy to understand way and had an excellent bed side manner. An absolute gem in a world of doctors that nowadays get you in and out and do not always make the time for their patients. Again highly recommend Dr. Marie Nevins.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Nevin's for 18 years and could not have a better, more through and knowledgeable physician. She is always ahead of the curve in treatment! A true gem and a rare find!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have seen Dr. Nevin several times for my type 2 diabetes. She told me to lose weight but offered no other plan. My glucose levels remain higher than 250 but she has not changed my meds. I left messages but she did not call back until two days later. When she did, she was abrupt and sounded uncaring. I am looking for a doctor who cares about the patient and will work with them.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Nevin has been treating my husbands diabeties for many yrs. we can't say enough good about her she really keeps him on track she is a doctor that truly cares...I will start to see her in April & look forward to having her as my doctor as well...only wish she was easier to get an appt with..guess because she's so good !

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I have hypothyroidism and had been dismissed by other drs. She listened to me and followed up with me to make sure I am ok. She took her time on our first appointment to get all the info she needed. Now I only go once a year to make sure all is good. I highly recommend her. She has a rep of being the best on the East coast. She also does the blood work in house and therefore, I can avoid going to Labcorp. I highly highly recommend her.

Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Marie E. Nevin's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal