Ratings for Dr. Eugene Lam

This guy stole my teeth, I asked if I could have my teeth and he said it was against the law because it was a biohazard, but I had looked it up the day before and teeth are excluded from biohazards and stuff like that and can be given to patients. I didn't want to argue about it but I'm actually really angry. I also had my appointment at one and didn't get in 'til it was almost five, and they told me not to eat or drink past midnight before that. I almost fainted when they removed the fluid IV because I was severely dehydrated, they had to give me an extra bag of fluid and the nurses said I should have been told to drink a class of water that morning, but their regulations technically don't allow that.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Excellent job on my jaw mis-alignment due to an accident. The results is better range of motion than I can ever recall. Dr. Lam is very efficient.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Great experience overall. Kind, caring and knowledge. Same goes for the staff at the clinic. Excellent job at removing my wisdom tooth.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

My appointment with Dr. Lam went very well. Dr. Lam is friendly, knowledgeable and forthright. He was able to identify my problem and provide a plan for resolution. He was also ready to answer any questions. I was totally satisfied with this visit.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

He was quick and very skillful. Removed my wisdom tooth with a local Amazing young surgeon

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I seen Dr. Eugene Lam and had four of my wisdom teeth removed from him. He was very kind and straightforward and very knowledgeable. He also, did a good job answering any questions and concerns I had. The surgery ended up going very smoothly and without any complications. Also, the staff were awesome and very kind!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

not to good with patient, he does not know about kind of sickness he always guess . thats not to good physician

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Awesome Oral Surgeon very caring and listens to your questions never felt rushed out of office

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014