Ratings for Dr. Michael McNeil

Best ENT specialist Has helped me a great deal Very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr MacNeil is the best Doctor I have been too. He is a very friendly, professional and caring doctor. Always apologizing for being late even if he is just 15-20 minutes late to see you. Very thorough with multiple follow-ups.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. McNeil completed endoscopic surgery on my right sinus in May 2015. I was very pleased with all the information he provided before surgery. Surgery went as planned an I am very pleased with the results post-operatively. I no longer have any breathing obstruction. I would highly recommend Dr. McNeil to anyone requiring an ENT.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

This guy is always running late. Very disrespectful

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Went to him when he was an intern. He was awful. Would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Great doctor but his receptionist is awful, she is rude and disorganized.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Professional, on time and very caring. I felt he really cared about my issues and worked hard to resolve them.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Very nice Doctor, wish more were like him. He listened and apologized for being late. His staff was very nice as well.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

He was pleasant, professional and seemed very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. McNeil did septoplastic surgery on my nose. I really appreciated his bed side manner; he was caring and genuine making sure I was comfortable every step of the way. After being his patient I wouldn't want any doctor taking care of my ENT problems. I think he'd be great with children, so if there are any mothers out there reading this, he's as good as it gets!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Michael McNeil's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best ENT specialist Has helped me a great deal Very knowledgeable and caring"

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr MacNeil is the best Doctor I have been too. He is a very friendly, professional and caring doctor. Always apologizing for being late even if he is just 15-2..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McNeil completed endoscopic surgery on my right sinus in May 2015. I was very pleased with all the information he provided before surgery. Surgery went as p..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is always running late. Very disrespectful"

September 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went to him when he was an intern. He was awful. Would not recommend him. "

July 18, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E1A0" to "E1G 2G4". Address has been updated from "None" to "1888 Mountain Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15063880011".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor but his receptionist is awful, she is rude and disorganized."

September 12, 2014