Ratings for Dr. Michael McNeil

I find he is a good doctor but he can be forgetful sometimes I went in for half of my thyroid taken out I told him numerous times that I had a bleeding disease he acknowledged that I had a bleeding disease and it was on my file at the hospital that I had hht I think it slipped his mind because I was having blood suctioned out of my lungs on the operating table nobody seemed to take it as seriously as it should have after the operation and healing in Hospital had to stay longer than anticipated because I lost so much blood on the table in my hemoglobins were low Etc.. I am allergic to elastoplast bandages and when he was about to remove everything for me to go home he had elastoplast bandage ready to put on a raw incision... I am severely allergic to those bandages it is in my Hospital report as well he's a very busy man and sometimes things simple things slip his mind

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

He took care of my tonsil cancer quickly and effectively. Very professional and caring. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

He did surgery on my 3 year old and I'd definitely recommend him. Very polite and professional

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Excellent Dr. Very caring and gentle Had a hemithyroidectmy one year ago .and you cant even tell he did such a great job !! And his secretary is very nice and will do all she can to get you in !!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dealt with my tonsil cancer quickly and was very caring. I would recommend Dr McNeil easily to others.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great bed side manner and talks well but went into my operation without the proper preparation even after saying I had some of the worst sinus disease he's ever seen. The result was a new range of issues along with a worsting of the old ones and nearly left me blinded in one eye. I don't know if I will ever be able to work in my field again. I still like to think he's one of the better ones but what's that say about the rest.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

reacted quickly to the cancer he saw on my tonsil , very professional one of the best, caring and hopefully this man is your doctor if you have issues .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Best ENT specialist Has helped me a great deal Very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr MacNeil is the best Doctor I have been too. He is a very friendly, professional and caring doctor. Always apologizing for being late even if he is just 15-20 minutes late to see you. Very thorough with multiple follow-ups.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. McNeil completed endoscopic surgery on my right sinus in May 2015. I was very pleased with all the information he provided before surgery. Surgery went as planned an I am very pleased with the results post-operatively. I no longer have any breathing obstruction. I would highly recommend Dr. McNeil to anyone requiring an ENT.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015