Ratings for Dr. Michael McNeil

He took care of my tonsil cancer quickly and effectively. Very professional and caring. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

He did surgery on my 3 year old and I'd definitely recommend him. Very polite and professional

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Excellent Dr. Very caring and gentle Had a hemithyroidectmy one year ago .and you cant even tell he did such a great job !! And his secretary is very nice and will do all she can to get you in !!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dealt with my tonsil cancer quickly and was very caring. I would recommend Dr McNeil easily to others.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great bed side manner and talks well but went into my operation without the proper preparation even after saying I had some of the worst sinus disease he's ever seen. The result was a new range of issues along with a worsting of the old ones and nearly left me blinded in one eye. I don't know if I will ever be able to work in my field again. I still like to think he's one of the better ones but what's that say about the rest.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

reacted quickly to the cancer he saw on my tonsil , very professional one of the best, caring and hopefully this man is your doctor if you have issues .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Best ENT specialist Has helped me a great deal Very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr MacNeil is the best Doctor I have been too. He is a very friendly, professional and caring doctor. Always apologizing for being late even if he is just 15-20 minutes late to see you. Very thorough with multiple follow-ups.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. McNeil completed endoscopic surgery on my right sinus in May 2015. I was very pleased with all the information he provided before surgery. Surgery went as planned an I am very pleased with the results post-operatively. I no longer have any breathing obstruction. I would highly recommend Dr. McNeil to anyone requiring an ENT.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

This guy is always running late. Very disrespectful

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015