Ratings for Dr. Brian Shamess

my name is andrew cory and before moving away dr shamess was my dr for 5yrs and if not for his great and knowledable staff including himself in which i consider the best dr i have ever had i would not be walking and instead of using my powered scooter part time it would be full time.dr shamess was very kind,helpfull and in my opinion the best in his field.he also gave me a great referal to another dr and took great care of me as he does with all his patients.he is strict and a no non-sence dr and that weeds out the patients who give other patients bad reps by doing wrong things.he helps all those who listen and do as he instructs you to do.he and his staff are among the best anyone could ask for and i will be allways greatfull for everything they have done for me,and if you are lucky enough to get his services you will be in the best care one could ever have.i thank you dr shamess and staff for all you did for me and will allways be indebt to yous for your services.thanks,andrew cory.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013