Ratings for Dr. George Mayson

As the other lady wrote below, Dr Mayson is a great surgeon but my god his receptions is the dimmest person I've ever met. I honestly don't know how he even has patients with someone like her working for him. She stuffed up my consult date twice, missed her flight on the day of my consult, gave out my wrong mobile number to the surgons, had the WRONG IMPLANT SIZE written down for me, gave me a wrong quote (of which I had already organised a loan), and called me by the wrong name on a number of occasions. If I hadn't already paid a non refundable deposit I would have gone elsewhere purely because of her!

Submitted June 14, 2016

Excellent service.Dr Mayson and staff,were extremley kind. I could not have been happier.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Staff and surgeon are very helpful but they recommend extras with each consult such as chemical peels or laser and if you wish to ask a question about different procedures, you have to come back another time and pay for a consult all over again. I went somewhere else as I wasn't happy

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I had breast augmentation with Dr George Mason about 3 years ago. He was very helpful and informative and spoke with me in making sure I was making the decision to have surgery for the right reasons. I also like that he helped in choosing a size/implants type that would suit my body shape and lifestyle. My breasts feel and look so natural that my last boyfriend was not even aware that I had had breast augmentation done. The scars are thin white lines under the arm pit that are barely even detectible now. The reception staff were also very friendly and helpful. If I ever choose to have my breast redone in the future I hope Dr George Mason is still practicing as I will definitely being going back to him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013