Ratings for Dr. George Mayson

I had my breast surgery last year and the results have been nice apart from being too small. Dr Mayson FORCES you to use small implants and people have said its because they have less complications by doing that so he doesn't have to do more surgery. He also forced me to get polyurythane but theres a higher risk of cancer and I wish he had been honest about that. The clinic manager was his wife and she got really confrontational with I and another patient at the same time probs coz she was protecting her husband who was an hour late to get to work.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I went to see Dr Mayson about Breast Implants and he was the second Doctor I saw. The first Doctor I saw before I went to Dr Mayson gave off a bit of a creepy vibe and I didn't like that the consult was mainly with someone else with him popping in at the end to 'double check' everything. I was with Dr Mayson for almost 3 hours getting all the details of my breast implant surgery exactly as I wanted it. He didn't rush me and was really down to earth. He answered all my questions and I didn't feel intimidated like some doctors can sometimes make you feel. 3 months post op, I'm super happy with the results, my new breasts look amazing.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I saw Dr Mayson and he couldn't have been more helpful and thorough in my consultation. He didn't rush me, he gave me lots of options in terms of implants and different sizes and was genuinely an approachable Doctor which I think is really hard to find these days. I can't recommend him highly enough! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

As the other lady wrote below, Dr Mayson is a great surgeon but my god his receptions is the dimmest person I've ever met. I honestly don't know how he even has patients with someone like her working for him. She stuffed up my consult date twice, missed her flight on the day of my consult, gave out my wrong mobile number to the surgons, had the WRONG IMPLANT SIZE written down for me, gave me a wrong quote (of which I had already organised a loan), and called me by the wrong name on a number of occasions. If I hadn't already paid a non refundable deposit I would have gone elsewhere purely because of her!

Submitted June 14, 2016

Excellent service.Dr Mayson and staff,were extremley kind. I could not have been happier.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Staff and surgeon are very helpful but they recommend extras with each consult such as chemical peels or laser and if you wish to ask a question about different procedures, you have to come back another time and pay for a consult all over again. I went somewhere else as I wasn't happy

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I had breast augmentation with Dr George Mason about 3 years ago. He was very helpful and informative and spoke with me in making sure I was making the decision to have surgery for the right reasons. I also like that he helped in choosing a size/implants type that would suit my body shape and lifestyle. My breasts feel and look so natural that my last boyfriend was not even aware that I had had breast augmentation done. The scars are thin white lines under the arm pit that are barely even detectible now. The reception staff were also very friendly and helpful. If I ever choose to have my breast redone in the future I hope Dr George Mason is still practicing as I will definitely being going back to him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013