Ratings for Dr. Neville Sandford

Excellent experience and very caring. Seemed very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Neville Sandford is the rudest, most horrible doctor you can imagine. I REFUSE to go back and pay for someone to be so rude to me. I have asked them to send the results to my GP who I will also be telling NEVER to refer anyone there ever again. After leaving his surgery I cried. It was a very upsetting experience.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Some years ago my doctor has helped me to recover from hepatitis C. Support meetings and Focus group meetings also helped me to recover and understand my illness I'm extremely happy that I came through this difficult period in time and recover fully from hepatitis C Laszlo1234@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Neville Sandford - I do NOT recommend him. I feel as though I wasted my time, money and energy seeing that man and if I could turn back time I would 100% go to see a different Gastroenterologist. Extremely rude, unsympathetic, arrogant - just a few words to describe. He didn't seem to care at all that I was suffering. He performed a Colonoscopy and Endoscopy and when those came back clear he said I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and to go and see a Dietitian. He did not care, he was extremely insensitive and made me feel uncomfortable. After the procedures, when I went to see him for my results I was still charged his $80 fee (on top of everything else I had paid up until that day) and I was in there with him for 9 MINUTES!!! That is when he told me that I just need to "live with it" and there is nothing else he can do for me. Disappointing is an understatement. I am really quite mad! Do not see him, unless you end up having bowel cancer or something serious, I doubt he will care!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013