Ratings for Dr. William Ruddock

This guys father has been my family's doctor for years. He was great. In this case the apple falls far from the tree. The apple that is william rudDICK was eaten by a large mamma,l walked several km to a sewage plant and deposited in a steaming pile of pretentious. This guy can't diagnose his own insecurities. Absolutely useless. Change doctors immediately.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Find him to be very knowledgeable and staff excellent. Their office worked expeditiously with the pharmacy when my script recently ran out. Received same morning service.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Thuss dr thinks he is God's gift to pepole. He is so conceded and make you feel sub human. I went there with a nasty cold that I've had now for 2 months he told me I have a cold. 4ell me somthing I don't know. He ended up prescribing me 2 inhalers that cost me over $200 as I'm not covered under a plan. Made absolutely no sense he didn't want to listen to any info I had to share. I then went for a 2nd opinion and it turned out that I had pneumonia. I'm fell like im bieng judged and he makes you feel like your unimportant at all. He won't listen to you. He is a terrible dr. Im currently looking for another dr. Ruddock Jr shouldn't be dr he thinks he's too good for that.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I can't believe what I have read below. I was a patient of Will's father. Now currently with Will and his team. Never experienced any of the scenarios described below. They have always been there for me and able to squeeze me in on urgent matters. He is very efficient and concise. Thank you Dr Ruddock,

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

He gets one star only because it's a required field. I agree with the other comments below. I saw him at the clinic the other night with a terrible cough and sore throat. He took 1 minute to look in my ears and throat and 1 minute to listen to my lungs. Put his stethoscope back around his neck and said "You have a cold". SERIOUSLY???? It's been 2 days and just saw my doctor and guess what ... I have pneumonia!! How is this guy allowed to practice medicine!!! I'm thoroughly disgusted with this guy. If I'm ever in a situation where I get him at a clinic again, I'll walk out and go somewhere else! I recommend you do the same.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

What a terrible doctor! Interrupts while you talk..doesn't listen at all..dismisses very important valuable information. I would NOT recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Ruddock does not show interest in his patients. I have gone to him 6 different times over the course of a year for the same injury. Each time I go in he goes through the exact same procedure to try and determine what my injury is and every time has come back and said it is the same thing. He is reluctant to provide referrals when his "treatment" is not working and refuses to consider other options. He spends about 5 minutes with you and then moves on to the next person. He doesn't seem to listen to what you are saying but just talks at you. I never leave the office feeling like he has heard me and taken the time to truly diagnose my illness or explore options for me. I am going around in circles for any illness I have seen him for, not just the current one. Don't see Will Ruddock, it's a waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Visits are very quick and dismissive. Prescribes medications even though he didn't care to look 'under the robe' so to speak. If I had a choice, I would have changed doctors by now. The office staff are very friendly and professional though, really amazing.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

He has never been kind or made me feel comfortable. Every time I have had to see him he makes me feel like I am wasting his time. When I had a miscarriage for my first pregnancy he saw me for all of three minutes and didn't even ask how I was feeling or if I needed any help emotionally. I see other doctors or the nurse in his office now because I would rather not be treated so awful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

This man, like many have said, is cocky and unwilling to listen. I have been three times now for the same issue and it keeps getting treated the same way. Insane. Just because you have never heard of something does not mean it does not exist. Won't even consider alternatives. Doesn't trust a mothers instinct. It's too bad, because I wouldn't expect a doctor to be a miracle worker, but I do expect they will listen and consider. I am thoroughly frustrated with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016