Ratings for Dr. William Ruddock

Dr. Ruddock does not show interest in his patients. I have gone to him 6 different times over the course of a year for the same injury. Each time I go in he goes through the exact same procedure to try and determine what my injury is and every time has come back and said it is the same thing. He is reluctant to provide referrals when his "treatment" is not working and refuses to consider other options. He spends about 5 minutes with you and then moves on to the next person. He doesn't seem to listen to what you are saying but just talks at you. I never leave the office feeling like he has heard me and taken the time to truly diagnose my illness or explore options for me. I am going around in circles for any illness I have seen him for, not just the current one. Don't see Will Ruddock, it's a waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Visits are very quick and dismissive. Prescribes medications even though he didn't care to look 'under the robe' so to speak. If I had a choice, I would have changed doctors by now. The office staff are very friendly and professional though, really amazing.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

He has never been kind or made me feel comfortable. Every time I have had to see him he makes me feel like I am wasting his time. When I had a miscarriage for my first pregnancy he saw me for all of three minutes and didn't even ask how I was feeling or if I needed any help emotionally. I see other doctors or the nurse in his office now because I would rather not be treated so awful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

This man, like many have said, is cocky and unwilling to listen. I have been three times now for the same issue and it keeps getting treated the same way. Insane. Just because you have never heard of something does not mean it does not exist. Won't even consider alternatives. Doesn't trust a mothers instinct. It's too bad, because I wouldn't expect a doctor to be a miracle worker, but I do expect they will listen and consider. I am thoroughly frustrated with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

He is the Kanye West of doctors. Dr Will Ruddock loves himself more then anything in the world and you can tell this by his smug attitude. My physio therapist asked for an MRI... he refused and told me they aren't doctors and they request a lot of things.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I have dealt with many physicians in my career but none as arrogrant and rude as Dr. Ruddock. He seems to think he is a gift from god and is very quick to dismiss patient issues and family concerns. Thinks everyone and every symptom must be caused by consitpation. If you want a doctor that will ignore everything you say and do the opposite of what you want then Dr. Ruddock is your guy. Good luck.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

"I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail." however, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Great doctor, never have to wait very long to get an appointment or at the office. Sends requisitions for tests and calls back in a timely manner for results. Admin staff is also very friendly and professional!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

unwilling to explore options, cant explain what causing symptons

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014