Dr. Benjamin Jacobs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Jacobs

The guy’s reputation is well deserved. A true professional in every sense of the word. He took on a case which multiple surgeons turned down and performed it with ease. He is funny while having a calm and comforting demeanor. I saw him on the recommendation of my dentist who said he is the best. Beautiful and modern facilities and his staff was wonderful. I can see why people rave about him and his staff. He also works in Manhattan on the upper west side and I referred my uncle to see him there.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Awesome bedside manor and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I was a bit skeptical because his reputation is so flawless that it couldn't be real. I was wrong. He is incredibly caring, gentle, funny, and an incredibly skilled surgeon. The reputation was earned and is clearly accurate. I've heard that he treats lots of celebrities in his NYC practice, and I can see why . Dr Jacobs really is the best around---my implant looks so good that even my wife cant tell which tooth I lost.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Just wow. Incredible surgeon with an even better chair side manner. Totally painless process. These guys are pro's. Look no further than Dr. Jacobs. He just opened a new office in Florham Park too which is gorgeous to go along with his Caldwell location. Top notch office, world class.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Jacobs has incredible bedside manner in his beautiful office located in Caldwell. He and his wondeful staff have cared for my family multiple times over the past several years and recommend him highly. He and his partner just told me at my last visit that they are opening up a new location in Florham Park this fall. Good Luck Dr. J!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Jacobs makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I have had two procedures done by him and felt no pain whatsoever. He is very precise, skillfull, knowledgable, caring and efficent. I am very happy to have found him and I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I unfortunately developed severe infections that made it necessary for me to need full dentures. My teeth could not be saved. (after my initial diagnosis, I went for a second opinion. It was the same). The procedure was lengthy and Dr. Jacobs was amazing. After several major surgeries - followed by four implants (to hold my dentures firmly), I am now able to complete the impressions necessary to be fitted with my new teeth. His knowledge, his gentleness, his ability to render several painless, successful procedures was appreciated more this rating can relate. Thank you so very, very much Dr. Jacobs.. . B. Carpio

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

With a significant fear of dentists for most of my life, I avoided them like the plague. Having a major toothache from a broken molar, I could no longer take the pain and was directed to Dr. Jacobs and his staff. Sensing my nervousness, they did everything they could to put me at ease and expedite the procedure. Dr. Jacobs knocked me out and after just a half hour I was walking away from the room not even knowing I had two teeth removed. Thanks to the professional staff for not only easing my pain, but easing my anxiety about going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Jacobs placed an implant on me and put me to sleep. I felt no pain and he was very knowledgeable. I found him to be very gentle and kind. My implant looks great and you cant even tell I ever lost the tooth. I strongly recommend Dr. Jacobs to anyone in need of a dental implant.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed.She was a little nervous because she had never had to have any type of surgery before. Dr. Jacobs and the staff relaxed her fears. The staff and Dr. Jacobs were extremely professional and caring. the evening of her surgery Dr. Jacobs called my home to check on her. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone.Insurance: Horizon

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Benjamin Jacobs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacobs is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who received his Board Certification after passing both the rigorous oral and written examination administered by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Jacobs is one of the select Oral Surgeons in the country who have committed himself to excellence by voluntarily undergoing the Board Certification process. In May 2015, Dr. Jacobs was featured on the popular reality TV show “Smile” ,on Lifetime Network, where he was the Oral Surgeon on the team who helped transform lives and smiles. Dr. Jacobs specializes in implant placement, wisdom tooth removal, dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafting, sinus lifts, pathology, and general anesthesia. He has taken an affinity to the challenging aesthetic implant cases and truly prides himself in achieving the best possible result with implant dentistry to restore his patient’s dentition. Dr. Jacobs has lectured extensively to his peers about implant dentistry and is considered an expert in the field. When not operating in Caldwell, Dr. Jacobs continues to perform complex implant cases in a cosmetic dentistry practice in New York City where he routinely operates on celebrities, Broadway stars, models, Wall Street executives, and professional athletes. Dr. Jacobs has been recognized as a NJ Top Dentist 2015.Screen Shot 2015-04-12 at 10.23.41 AM Originally from Mountainside, New Jersey he received his undergraduate degree at Lafayette College, and his DMD from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. Following his Dental School training, Dr. Jacobs spent the subsequent 6 years of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery training in New York City at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan. His training culminated with having the honor to serve as the service’s Chief Resident in 2010-2011. As Chief Resident, he participated as an instructor at Columbia University Medical School Anatomy Course was selected to be a surgeon on an Operation Smile, a medical mission to South America to treat patients with cleft lip and palate deformities.

• English