You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I have had two procedures done by him and felt no pain whatsoever. He is very precise, skillfull, knowledgable, caring and efficent. I am very happy to have found him and I highly recommend Dr. Jacobs.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I unfortunately developed severe infections that made it necessary for me to need full dentures. My teeth could not be saved. (after my initial diagnosis, I went for a second opinion. It was the same). The procedure was lengthy and Dr. Jacobs was amazing. After several major surgeries - followed by four implants (to hold my dentures firmly), I am now able to complete the impressions necessary to be fitted with my new teeth. His knowledge, his gentleness, his ability to render several painless, successful procedures was appreciated more this rating can relate. Thank you so very, very much Dr. Jacobs.. . B. Carpio

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

With a significant fear of dentists for most of my life, I avoided them like the plague. Having a major toothache from a broken molar, I could no longer take the pain and was directed to Dr. Jacobs and his staff. Sensing my nervousness, they did everything they could to put me at ease and expedite the procedure. Dr. Jacobs knocked me out and after just a half hour I was walking away from the room not even knowing I had two teeth removed. Thanks to the professional staff for not only easing my pain, but easing my anxiety about going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Jacobs placed an implant on me and put me to sleep. I felt no pain and he was very knowledgeable. I found him to be very gentle and kind. My implant looks great and you cant even tell I ever lost the tooth. I strongly recommend Dr. Jacobs to anyone in need of a dental implant.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed.She was a little nervous because she had never had to have any type of surgery before. Dr. Jacobs and the staff relaxed her fears. The staff and Dr. Jacobs were extremely professional and caring. the evening of her surgery Dr. Jacobs called my home to check on her. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone.Insurance: Horizon

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Jacobs has taken care of me and my family and he is a kind, compassionate, and skilled surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an Oral Surgeon in New Jersey.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr. Benjamin Jacobs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacobs is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who received his Board Certification after passing both the rigorous oral and written examination administered by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Jacobs is one of the select Oral Surgeons in the country who have committed himself to excellence by voluntarily undergoing the Board Certification process. In May 2015, Dr. Jacobs was featured on the popular reality TV show “Smile” ,on Lifetime Network, where he was the Oral Surgeon on the team who helped transform lives and smiles. Dr. Jacobs specializes in implant placement, wisdom tooth removal, dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafting, sinus lifts, pathology, and general anesthesia. He has taken an affinity to the challenging aesthetic implant cases and truly prides himself in achieving the best possible result with implant dentistry to restore his patient’s dentition. Dr. Jacobs has lectured extensively to his peers about implant dentistry and is considered an expert in the field. When not operating in Caldwell, Dr. Jacobs continues to perform complex implant cases in a cosmetic dentistry practice in New York City where he routinely operates on celebrities, Broadway stars, models, Wall Street executives, and professional athletes. Dr. Jacobs has been recognized as a NJ Top Dentist 2015.Screen Shot 2015-04-12 at 10.23.41 AM Originally from Mountainside, New Jersey he received his undergraduate degree at Lafayette College, and his DMD from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. Following his Dental School training, Dr. Jacobs spent the subsequent 6 years of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery training in New York City at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan. His training culminated with having the honor to serve as the service’s Chief Resident in 2010-2011. As Chief Resident, he participated as an instructor at Columbia University Medical School Anatomy Course was selected to be a surgeon on an Operation Smile, a medical mission to South America to treat patients with cleft lip and palate deformities.

• Spanish
  • English

• Rutgers University

• NJ Top Doctor
  • Smile Reality TV Show on Lifetime Network

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacobs makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I have had two procedures done by him and felt no pain whatsoever. He is very precise, skillfull, knowle..."

September 1, 2015