Ratings for Dr. Ben Hope

I had a shoulder operation 12 months ago with Dr Ben Hope. The op was a complete success as my shoulder feels better than what it was before I injured it. He was very professional in every aspect and gave me great advice and options both post and pre op. My recovery was a lot faster than I expected and couldn't be happier. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Can not speak too highly of Dr Ben Hope. He spent a lot of time explaining and discussion options for my damaged wrist. I am glad I chose surgery to have a reconstruction as it has all turned out for the best. Post operative pain was minimal. It took the best part of a year to recover and that was a little draining but I am now doing all those activities that were impossible prior to surgery. Clearly he is on the top of surgical skill but more importantly he is an excellent communicator.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I consulted Dr Benjamin Hope after a car accident last year and I immediately felt confident that he understood my injury and presented me with options to obtain the best possible outcome. An important aspect of the consultation was that Dr Hope understood the importance of my recovery so that I could resume my active lifestyle such as playing golf. I am very pleased to say that following the surgery and my dedicated rehabilitation, I am back playing golf and feeling very positive about staying active and engaging in what I like to do. Thank you very much Dr Hope and I will highly recommend you to other golfers.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Hope performed a full reverse shoulder replacement on my right shoulder. This was undertaken after a four part fracture and dislocation of the humeral head sixteen months ago. Following this operation I have gained a high degree of movement and use from my prosthetic shoulder, indeed more than I expected. He has been extremely honest, thorough and personable and has gone out of his way to ensure I'm fully informed including providing e-mails and phone calls to any queries. An outstanding surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016