Ratings for Dr. Ben Hope

I consulted Dr Benjamin Hope after a car accident last year and I immediately felt confident that he understood my injury and presented me with options to obtain the best possible outcome. An important aspect of the consultation was that Dr Hope understood the importance of my recovery so that I could resume my active lifestyle such as playing golf. I am very pleased to say that following the surgery and my dedicated rehabilitation, I am back playing golf and feeling very positive about staying active and engaging in what I like to do. Thank you very much Dr Hope and I will highly recommend you to other golfers.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Hope performed a full reverse shoulder replacement on my right shoulder. This was undertaken after a four part fracture and dislocation of the humeral head sixteen months ago. Following this operation I have gained a high degree of movement and use from my prosthetic shoulder, indeed more than I expected. He has been extremely honest, thorough and personable and has gone out of his way to ensure I'm fully informed including providing e-mails and phone calls to any queries. An outstanding surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Ben Hope's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.