Ratings for Dr. Calvin T. Yang

He has been super with my son. Brandon really likes him. He seems more confident already!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Great doctor. Cares a lot and takes the time to help.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Last year I started having severe panic attacks and feeling depressed over my exams, work, and family issues. I was hesitant to go see a psychiatrist. I found him through Psychology today. He was patient and spends a lot of time getting to know you and understand your medical history. I never thought my life could be different. Thanks to Dr Yang! I can finally feel the weight lifted off my shoulders!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

It was a little hard getting an appointment and finding the place but Dr. Yang was very attentive. I felt he understood what I was going through even before I said anything. He didn't try to push meds on me and he really put me at ease. Since I started seeing him, my anxiety has really improved. I no longer have crazy panic attacks. I can finally sleep. I feel like a cloud has lifted. I am really grateful.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014