Dr. Carmen Todd

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carmen Todd

Dr. Todd is experienced, knowledgeable and always very considerate of her patients. Murray E.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Our family loves Dr Todd. She is always extremely pleasant and thorough, very professional and trustworthy. I would recommend her and the entire Alpha Dental staff to anyone looking for a great dental experience. To top it off you can have a massage while they work on your teeth.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I would go no where else. Dr. Todd is amazing. If you are anxious she will help you stay calm through your appointment.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Todd was incredibly personable as well as professional. I appreciated her knowledge and guidance when I brought my Son in with a tooth injury

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Doctor Todd is not only extremely competent and professional, she is also a genuinely nice and friendly person. She makes the sometimes unpleasant visit to the dentist, pretty enjoyable. I appreciate her patience and suggestions that she has for me. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Great experience overall with Dr Carmen Todd. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Carmen Todd has treated both my wife and myself, she is caring and gentle, and has executed perfectly. We would highly recommend her to family and friends. Mark M.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Carmen Todd is the best dentist that I have ever had. I would like to thank her for her kind, gentle and caring treatment that I have received this past 2 weeks. She is awesome, and the very best. I highly recommend her. Irene C.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

My wife and I have been patients for what must be 20 years or more (and our 2 children their whole lives)... Whether dealing with office staff, hygienists or dentists, their service has been consistently outstanding. I couldn't give a higher recommendation - Mike G

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have never experienced such a gental more caring doctor in my life. Dr Todd made my fear of dentists disapear. She is such a profesional. Highly recommended by myself

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Carmen Todd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Calgary (Grad. 1995)
  • University of Alberta (Grad. 1999)

UnitedHealthcare