Ratings for Dr. Melinda Musgrave

It's been a few years, I'm pleased with the results of my surgery and am amazed that people have posted such negative experiences. I didn't have any.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Musgrave did breast reduction surgery so that I was symmetrical after cancer treatment. I found her thorough and knowledgeable, and the results were fantastic. I was given all advantages and drawbacks to the surgery, and the follow-up care has been excellent. Her administrative staff has been equally as helpful. I have nothing but positive comments for this fine doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I have breast reduction surgery and could not be happier. Dr Musgrave is exceptional in her knowledge and work. People on here complain about her bed side manner, well I want a competent Doctor I'm not looking for a new best friend to hold my hand, she has plenty of staff to answer all minor questions for the patient. She has very high expectations of those preparing you for surgery and that in itself made me feel she had my best interest in mind at all times. Hats off to you Dr Musgrave work well done !! Kathy D

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

So disappointed in this woman. I was left with a mess at her hands and had to go to another surgeon to have the surgery redone. She lacks professionalism in surgery, with her staff, with her patients and herself. After having breast cancer one needs someone who can be professional, real and not full of self drama. Please don' don't be fooled by this woman who seems competent when she is in a good mood. Everyone deserves a surgeon who works as a professional all the time and not like Musgrave who works well according to her mood. I guess someone pissed her off the morning of my surgery because she was nasty to both me and her staff. And as a result I had to go under the knife again with another surgeon ( I would not permit her to touch me again), please do not trust this surgeon! If it was not a total waste of time I would certainly have reported her to the college however, I did report her to her department head who is a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014