Ratings for Dr. Jane Hoffer

I am so grateful to have found Dr.Hofer! She is thoughtful, knowledgeable and compassionate. I felt that she really listened and cared about my concerns. Her staff are also lovely, and my referrals were dealt with quickly and they followed up with me to confirm. I highly recommend her practice!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr Hofer (actually one "f") is lovely! So kind and compassionate and genuinely helpful. She took the time to ask me questions and really made me feel heard. As she does deliveries, somedays she has more time than other days, but the quality of her care is high. I'm so thankful to have found her!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Hofer. She is compassionate, thoughtful and knowledgeable. She does a great job of making me feel comfortable and seems like a really decent human too. As a bonus, her support staff are excellent. They worked me in when I needed an urgent appointment and the referrals I needed were dealt with quickly. Her staff even confirmed the appointments immediately after they were made with the specialist clinic! Everything you could ask for and more in a family dr. She's great!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Hoffer has a heart of gold and gone extra miles for my family. We are extremely grateful for what she has done for us, what she calls as "her duty" (but not so according to our previous experiences with other doctors). She definitely is a hero to my family and we are forever grateful to her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Hoffer has gone extra miles to help my family and was extremely empathetic to my family's health issues. A real wonderful human being and a doctor- I am forever grateful to her. And yes, the reception would be full of pregnant women... But it makes the whole experience even more unique!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Unfortunately, my experience with Dr. Hoffer is pretty negative. The Dr is nice, but the overall experience at her clinic was terrible!! EVERY visit I have to wait over an hour!! The last time was 1 hour and 45 mins. And I got to see Dr. Hoffer for a total of 5 mins!! FIVE WHOLE MINS!!! They do not have respect for my time. I can understand if it's an emergency once in a while, but EVERY single time? The receptionist is also rude and have terrible manners. Like she doesn't even want to be there. The focus of the whole clinic is on pregnant women. Then, when I was telling the Dr. my symptoms, I saw her searching it up on Google!! When Dr. Hoffer had to complete a questionnaire for me, she asked me three questions, then scanned through the rest, then told me "we can continue next time." I waited for over an hour to be dismissed. It means I have to book another appointment to do more waiting? Not a chance! I'm currently pregnant and have found a new Dr who respects me and my time. Dr. Tan working in the same clinic is even worse!! I would avoid Affinity Clinic at all costs!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

She is very helpful and kind doctor with best knowledge about medicine. Her prescriptions are precise to treat illness.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013