Ratings for Dr. Julian Rodrigues

Very helpful and a good doctor! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I was very happy with my consultation with Dr Julian Rodrigues. He answered all of my questions regarding my diagnosis and I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and approachable. I was very happy with my treatment in a friendly, professional and caring environment. I highly recommend this Doctor and his team. Thanks for your care Dr Rodrigues.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have suffered from chronic migraine for many years, more than I care to remember. I started to see Dr Rodrigues about 3 years ago upon a recommendation from a professor in neurology. Dr Rodrigues understood my situation, sympathised with me. I found him caring, very knowledgable, honest, and easy going. His treatment with Botox has helped me tremendously. I had 9 months with few migraines. He is a good listener and has answered all my questions. We have recommended him to several of our friends with positive outcome. The longest waiting time I had was 15 minutes. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I found Dr Rodrigues to be a caring and knowledgeable specialist. He is very thorough and patient and I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have to agree with the majority sentiment on this site. This doctor is awful and if you can find another, do so. He was impatient with my elderly father, dismissive of our questions and concerns, and radiated disdain. He acted like we were simply wasting his precious time. I have never had the misfortune of meeting such an arrogant and uncaring specialist, and I've had to deal with many specialists. I'm very surprised he manages to retain any clients. Please don't let your loved ones (or yourself) go through the Rodrigues experience. The only positive was the receptionist, who, in stark contrast to him, was polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

i came to see dr rodrigues for my brain tumor.he made light of it and made it seem like not to big a problem.he made me laugh and my stress was gone.im going well and i found him to be a helpfull person.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I have seen this Dr for years found him to be a wonderful Dr , he put me forward for DBS and have had a fantastic outcome

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

He's the first person to help me get in top of my migraines. Love his attitude & his approach.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

My Wife has been seeing him for over a year now initially we put up with his attitude and receptionist if he was able to fix my wife's migraines but as it has gone on with no results with his go to drugs and Botox his attitude and Mannerism turned and we felt like he was blaming us and it was our fault. the last apt we had with him he threw his arms up in the air and said i don't know what to do its all in your head. My Wife has been suffering for 3 years with a migraine everyday unable to do anything or work, to hear this she was so upset and did not help her Mental state. Sorry but i have to agree with a lot of reviews on this site Dr Rodrigues if you are reading this you need to change your attitude and actually care about the patients and not the MONEY!!!! as im sure you do alright any way, also as mentioned before is rude and patronising.

Submitted January 5, 2017

My husband has been Dr Rodrigue's patient for the last 5 years. He can seem abrupt at times but the more we got to know him the better the relationship got. He has gone out of his way for us, really understood my husbands complex issues and always made a plan for us. We would recommend him for his expertise in Parkinson's disease and DBS. We know we are in the best hands medically and appreciate his cut to the chase manner. His staff are supportive and pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016