Ratings for Dr. C Lafornaise

Best doctor I ever had and I've seen my share of doctors. The lower rating above doesn't even sound like her - maybe a really bad day or a very demanding patient. Dr. Lafournaise is usually as close as possible to on time, not rushed, listens attentively, not hesitant to recommend further testing, very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope she will be my dr for life.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Very kind and always on time. She is easy to talk to and you never feel rushed. They have always been able to fit me in for an appointment she I call. She didn't know a whole lot about my condition when I first met her but she made an effort to get all of the info she could and remembered the next time I saw her. Very happy with this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Lafornaise always seems to be rushed; I feel like I'm rushed in and out. I am very disappointed in her, and plan to go back to my previous doctor who lives considerably farther from my home, but she really seems to care and never rushes me out.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013