Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey McAlear

The minute I step in to Dr McAlear's clinic. I felt the warmth welcome. I have comprehensive eye exam with Dr McAlear. He's very thorough and detailed during the examination, explaining every procedure he does. He even suggested proactive baseline diagnostic for person with chronic condition. These are important points some eye doctor missed., risk assessment strategies. What I'm very impressed with is his holistic approach with my two daughters. He's very gentle with kids. Thanks Dr McAlear for sharing your knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Great experience with Dr. McAlear. He was quite thorough, knowledgeable and reform the exam with proficiency .p with state of the art equipment. He was polite and caring. Thank you Dr. McAlear for the positive experience .

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. McAlear was extremely professional, timely, thorough and personable. I have not been to an eye dr for about 7 years and he took the time to go through my exam results which I found very helpful. I did not feel any pressure to buy any glasses etc. highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Brenda Li's moved office just opened (May 2014) in a different location on Mt. Pleasant, on the East side now close to Sudan, and the new place is gorgeous. The reception room is huge and quite fancy. I brought my teen son and he was looked after extremely professionally and with great courtesy by all the staff. I can't say enough about Dr. McAlear, a very efficient, technically proficient young man who took time to explain to us everything we needed/wanted to know. I highly recommend him and this office with no hesitation. They also have a staff member to help walk you through the types of glasses appropriate and what you should be looking for in a frame. They told me their children's stock will be getting better down the road. Also bring your own pen because the one tied to their clipboard is a P.I.T.A. (string too curly and short). Overall it was a very positive experience. Well done Dr. Li's office.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Thorough and polite. Listened to my complaints and then ran the full gamut of tests specific to my problems. Respectful of my time. Best experience I've had at an eye doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey McAlear's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients