Dr. Jeffrey McAlear

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey McAlear

Excellent Dr. Great social skills. Thorough and thoughtful. Knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 23, 2020

Had a great experience with Dr. McAlear. He was really great with my kids, engaging them and answering their questions in a way they understood. Selection of glasses was also great. I recommend this family run clinic and Dr. Mac especially to family’s with kids.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Great experience with Dr. McAlear. He is very friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable. He takes time with his patients, which is greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Excellent doctor and experience! Great with my kids. I love my new glasses and we will be back.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr McAlear is very professional and takes time to explain everything. I didn't feel rushed throughout my appointment with him, which I find is extremely rare these days. He is very polite and gentle when doing the tests. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable optometrist in Hamilton area. The clinic also has very modern diagnostic equipment.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

I had such a great experience at the optometry clinic of Stoney Creek. The staff was great and super fun. Dr McAlear was super professional and knowledgeable. I felt super comfortable asking him anything and never felt rushed. The clinic has some amazing equipment and I definitely recommend Dr McAlear

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Dr. McAlear is by far the best optometrist I’ve ever had. He is thorough, knowledgeable and very pleasant. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and why, and he is able to simplify and explain things to me in a way I can understand. I walked away from my appointment feeling like I learned a lot and confident that my long-term eye health is in good hands with Dr. McAlear! I couldn’t be happier, I recommend him to all my family and friends. The staff at his clinic is also wonderful and helpful in choosing from a great selection of frames.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

The minute I step in to Dr McAlear's clinic. I felt the warmth welcome. I have comprehensive eye exam with Dr McAlear. He's very thorough and detailed during the examination, explaining every procedure he does. He even suggested proactive baseline diagnostic for person with chronic condition. These are important points some eye doctor missed., risk assessment strategies. What I'm very impressed with is his holistic approach with my two daughters. He's very gentle with kids. Thanks Dr McAlear for sharing your knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Great experience with Dr. McAlear. He was quite thorough, knowledgeable and reform the exam with proficiency .p with state of the art equipment. He was polite and caring. Thank you Dr. McAlear for the positive experience .

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey McAlear's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2013)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 2008)

• BCBS Florida