Ratings for Dr. Anneliese Kohler

I have been a patient of hers for about 5 1/2 years. Her assistant is wonderful. I am usually in by 10 minutes, if not on time. I had a mental health issue that she did not have an in depth knowledge of. She researched it, reached out to other physicians, and came up with a great plan for me to start until she could find me a psychiatrist (whom I also love). My psych agreed with her treatment plan. Any time I have seen her she gives me her full attention and listens to all my concerns. If she was accepting patients I would send all my friends to her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

This doctor almost killed me! She doesnt know anything. I was in septic shock bcoz of her. Was in labor for 20hrs and ask her if i can go on c-section since theres no progress on my labor. She was laughing at me and to my husband why we wanted a c-section. All my vital signs were messed up. I had fever, y pulse is high, baby's respiratory rate is almost doubled than normal, and i had dehydration. She still cant decide. Ob came and less than 3min he td me to undergo c section as he saw the vs in the monitor. Ob revived my in the operating room. I was on flat line bcoz of her! She brought our family a bad experience. Ob said it shouldnt reach that bad of the dr figured out what to do right away.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr.Kohler has been nothing but spectacular to me. I feel like I can talk to her about anything. She listens with compassion and understanding. You can tell she genuinely cares and has so much knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Please stay away, I don't even know how this woman is allowed to practice.This person I refuse to call Doctor brought more than a year of pain and sorrow to our life due to her incompetency and lack of knowledge. My wife needed a gallbladder surgery and she kept on trying to send her to psychologists and giving her anti-depressants. She ordered a battery of exams only to refuse the results, eventually we had to find another doctor that removed her gallbladder in less than 48 hrs after seeing an ultrasound ordered by this woman. But it was too late as my wife was already infected with a rotten gallbladder and her blood was poisoned. My wife almost die and now, one and a half years later she is still recovering from all this. Please stay away, this is the doctor from hell...

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013