Ratings for Dr. Amy Wood

I am an experienced Derm nurse, who sees Dr. Amy Wood @ the Sugar Land,TX office.I have worked for 3 of THE BEST DERMATOLOGISTS IN THE CITY OF HOUSTON, so am well qualified to judge her skills & those of the staff @ the SL office. I am a long-time patient of hers: I find her clinical skills to my liking & her credentials/honors outstanding. The office staff is friendly & outgoing,as well as knowledgeable when taking patient history, reviewing meds and instructing patients on Dr.Wood's discharge information. The waiting time is hardly perceptable. I have read other reviews,which don't jibe with my estimation. The entire Sugar Land office ambience may be entirely different than at other offices.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. AMY WOOD NEVER ONCE PUT HER HAND ON ME TO EXAM MY SKIN CONDITION, SPENT LESS THAN 10 MINUTES AND NEVER TOLD ME WHAT WAS THE NAME OF MY CONDITION! RUSHES THRU THE EXAM LIKE YOUR A CAR ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE! AWFUL DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr Amy Wood talks more than listens. Don't use this practice if you have a medical complaint. She was quick to diagnose without a real examination, and rushed through her skin check. She remarked that my skin rashes were "too old" to biopsy, and blamed me, accusing me of "picking". Then she contradicted herself, calling my problem acne. The lesion had been there for years...

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013