Ratings for Dr. Basharat J. Aziz

I be been a patient of Dr. AzIz's for 20 years she is an amazing an most caring doctor. I'll always be grateful that she takesuch good care of me. I travel 3 hours to see her and have been doing that for 9 years and will continue until she retires or I die.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I was at first happy to be using Dr. Aziz, then I started feeling judged and like she didn't take me seriously. I didn't feel like her staff cared about anyone. As well as She had told my mother a long time ago she couldn't have kids. She had four kids, PLUS she didn't "fix" her right after the third because my mother ended up pregnant with her fourth. I was told when I started seeing her in high school that I was not able to have kids. I now have a five year old and am pregnant with my second.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I went to Dr. Aziz once before and absolutely LOVED her. I have PCOS and wanted to begin ttc so I scheduled an appointment with her again. Unfortunately I completely forgot my appt date due to a shift in my schedule. I rescheduled the appointment for today. As I stated before I have PCOS therfore I have a hormonal imbalance and I have irregular cycles. Today is the day of my appointment and I began my cycle and had to cancel. When I called and said my name and i had an appt today and before I could finish the staff person responded "Oh No! Dont tell me you have to reschedule again! You do know that is a $25 fee!?" My intentions were to speak with Dr. Aziz to ask whether or not I could still come in to start family planning but after the cold response I will NOT EVER return to that office again. Very RUDE STAFF!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

She delivered my daughter whose cord wrapped around her neck twice. Dr. Aziz's swift action saved my baby's life. She knew exactly what to do, was calm the whole time. Not only that- i was going thru very hard times during my pregnancy, she was extremely supportive and caring to me. Her and Denise (assistant) were so sweet to me and kind. I felt like they cared about me. I owe my baby's life to this doctor. She is a God-send. Whether you believe in God or Allah! (they are same by the way) She took my calls day and night when i was pregnant and had issues never once made me feel bad for calling. God bless her!!!! Thank her for saving my baby!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr Aziz is great. I have been with her since my teens and she delivered my 2 children. She always makes time for me even on her days off. She is kind, caring and very professional. I have never had a problem with her staff. They have always been caring and professional.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Aziz since my teens for 20 years. She has delivered my two children. I keep reading about rude staff and am shocked. Her office has always been great. I do agree the wait can be awful, whether it is an office visit or surgery. I find scheduling first thing in the a.m. or right after lunch leaves less waiting.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

she is a good dr and have knowlege,i have a c section with her she cares you very much i will recommend her

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I have been with doctor Aziz for years. She deliver both of my sons and she is great. She always makes feel confortable. I travel over 30 miles to her office.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

1. I waited 45 minutes until Dr. Aziz was ready 2. She was rushing me, never once letting me finish my sentences so that she could rush off to see another patient. 3. She 'preached' to me about pre-marital sex being against Muslim religion. That is NOT the Dr's job. She did NOT make me feel welcome. She's a very judgmental Doctor. I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend her. I do not think she even diagnosed me right.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Aziz is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She helped me deliver my four daughters and I am glad I had her by my side through each pregnancy and delivery. We might not agree on everything, but I have never known such a committed and caring doctor as Dr. Aziz. I highly recommend her. Also, the $10 yearly fee, as I understand, is meant to off-set the sky-rocketing malpractice insurance rates that OBs face these days. A small price to pay to keep Dr. Aziz in practice, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Basharat J. Aziz's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1969)