Ratings for Dr. Arvind P. Jain

I LOVE Dr. Jain. He is the best dentist I have had in a long time. Smart, friendly, and educated you with best procedure. He has a great rapport with his patients, and I won't see anyone else in practice. If you want a hard to find good dentist, go to Dr. Jain. I recommend , and I am a nurse!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

The best dentist in Salisbury area and the staff is wonderful and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I have been going there for years.....but I must say , since dr Jain has been there , it's the best....he is just a wonderful doctor,very caring,takes his time and very concerned .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Jain is a wonderful, professional, caring doctor. I've been looking for years for a great dentist, I will look no further! My entire family of 4 loves him, even my small children. I would highly reccomend Dr. Jain!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Jain and his staff were very professional. They accomadated both me and my child on the same day. They saw us quickly and were very thorough in their explanations of procedures. My son especially liked Dr. Jain, as he was very patient with her. Will definitely be continuing my care here.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

My family and I have recently switched to Dr. Jain's dental office. We are all very pleased with the courteous service of his staff, his friendly demeanor, and superior skills as a dentist. I feel completely comfortable with Dr. Jain treating my family.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Jain put a combined cap on my two teeth because singl cap was separating creating gap between the two. He did an excellent Job. He was helpful and careful.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I cannot imagine a better dental team. Dr Jain stayed late one evening because I was having a toothache. He is always kind and gentle. I have recommended this office to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

i had a horrible toothache the staff was wonderful and got me in that very day! The doctor was wonderful! He was very gentle and helpful with explaining my options.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

This practice is horrible!! Do not go to these men; they do not know what they are doing and cost us a lot of money when we finally switched to a new dentist. They did not detect 7 cavities on my daughter and had even taken x-rays! Avoid them like the plague, or you will pay for it later!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008