Ratings for Dr. Regina A. George

Every time we see her, it takes us big effort to hear clearly what she says. Her low voice and indian accent are really hard to catch up with. What upset me most is when we changed another doctor and asked her to transfer my child's medical record to my new doctor, she was so upset that she asked me to go to her office and get the record. She didn't want to pay even a penny to transfer the record, instead, she let us take the documents and send to the new doctor on our own. I had taken my child to see her several times, but her help is really limited.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. George took over the practice of our long-time family pediatrician, Dr. Aguto. She is very quiet and soft-spoken, but it wonderful with my son. (he is no longer afraid to go to the doctor) and is very caring. She always calls back quickly and we can get in same-day (usually within a hour or so of calling!) when something is wrong!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Regina A. George's Credentials

• Ahmadu Bello Univ, Fac Of Med, Zaria, Kaduna, Nigeria (Grad. 1992)