Ratings for Dr. Moustafa Shalby

He's a great doctor and has helped me tremendously, but every time I have to wait well over a hour past my appointment time to see him. They also don't cover parking, so that extra hour plus, you pay for.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

excellent doctor. listens is a straight talker feel comfortable dealing with him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent Doctor!! Very positive, he gave me enough time to explain my symptoms and he was actually listening. Although busy but very organised and clean office.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The staff don't call you back or pass on msgs to the dr ! - I gave up after a change to a prescription went unanswered to my pharmacy for 6 weeks. Looking for new dr

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Very positive person and very thorough. Always a positive experience dealing with Dr. Shalby.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Doctor was running behind but I feel that is because of the amount of time that he spends with his patients. Very thorough

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He has multiple offices that can't coordinate, tell me they have booked tests but then when I call back they know nothing about it. Dr was late for appointments and was rushed. Only gave me info I already knew. Terrible

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Really nice doctor, he actually listens to patients !! Very thorough and articulate in his explanations. Used helpful diagrams and showed me where is my problem.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I saw Dr. Shalby for 2 years and he did my gastroendoscopy. He is very respectful and always gave me a plenty of time to discuss my concerns. He is very knowledgable before i saw him i used to another gastro doctor who told me that i have chronic problems and i have to live with it, but now my condition much improved. Also Tina his assistant is lovely very accommodating and extremely nice.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Terrible Experience. Had to wait over an hour even after having an appointment. He seemed to be in a rush and did not know how to treat SIBO

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016