Ratings for Dr. Moustafa Shalby

very professional, nice clean office despite busy clinic, he has a positive and supportive approach, i was very comfortable dealing with him. Great experience doing the procedure with him at the hospital. Nurses were very nice and explained every thing to me before and after.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

He is a very personable doctor. Had a colonoscopy , on time and no pain. Felt very comfortable and he was very professional and explained everything in detail.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

He's a great doctor and has helped me tremendously, but every time I have to wait well over a hour past my appointment time to see him. They also don't cover parking, so that extra hour plus, you pay for.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

excellent doctor. listens is a straight talker feel comfortable dealing with him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent Doctor!! Very positive, he gave me enough time to explain my symptoms and he was actually listening. Although busy but very organised and clean office.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The staff don't call you back or pass on msgs to the dr ! - I gave up after a change to a prescription went unanswered to my pharmacy for 6 weeks. Looking for new dr

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Very positive person and very thorough. Always a positive experience dealing with Dr. Shalby.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Doctor was running behind but I feel that is because of the amount of time that he spends with his patients. Very thorough

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He has multiple offices that can't coordinate, tell me they have booked tests but then when I call back they know nothing about it. Dr was late for appointments and was rushed. Only gave me info I already knew. Terrible

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Really nice doctor, he actually listens to patients !! Very thorough and articulate in his explanations. Used helpful diagrams and showed me where is my problem.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017