Dr. Eitan Y. Gross

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eitan Y. Gross

very nice staff i recommand i was told by this doc by one of my friend

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Amazing very professional yet very warm. Explained all of my procedure thoroughly

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

This is the second time we have used Dr. Gross to IV sedate our son who has special needs. Before the first sedation, in March of 2014, Dr. Gross spent hours talking to us. He explained the procedure step by step, was extremely professional and was able to put two very nervous parents at ease. Our son’s recovery was amazing and within a couple of hours he was home and asking for McDonalds! Fast forward to November, 2017, when our son had to have another 6 extractions of baby teeth done, we did not hesitate for a second to call Dr. Gross. Our son and we had another 100% positive experience. Dr. Gross and Ashley were absolutely amazing and the teamwork between them and Dr. Trupkin’s office was top notch. Thank you so much Dr. Gross & Ashley for taking such great care of our son!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Gross and his assistant, Ashley, were very patient and understanding when I arrived for my dental appointment yesterday. I am extremely fearful when it comes to dental visits and am one of those people that puts off dental visits until I am in extreme pain. After my experience with Dr. Gross I am feeling better about additional work I may need in the future knowing I can choose to be sedated and will be well cared for while anesthetized. Ashley had to deal with me a couple of times on the phone when I was in pain and she was always kind and understanding. I have already recommended Dr. Gross to a coworker who is also a very fearful patient. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience. Thank you Dr. Gross and Ashley!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Gross was the most professional & compassionate physician I have ever encountered. I was terrified to have dental implant surgery & he called me BEFORE the procedure & told me it would all be fine & that he would be there to be sure the experience was as pleasant as possible. He was sooo right! His gentle demeanor & extensive knowledge calmed me immediately on the AM of the surgery. He administered the iv sedation & didn't even leave a bruise! Next I knew, I was awake & walking out of the dentist's office. He was aided by his assistant Leah, who followed up with a phone call to inquire if I was doing OK.I am planning on doing the dental implant surgery again on the upper Jaw & I am not in the least apprehensive, as long as Dr. Gross will be there again.Hanna Corbo

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Gross performed anesthesia on my four year old for a tooth extraction. I was amazed by how well he was able to get my son to cooperate in holding the breathing mask as well as breathing in and out properly. it was a painless experience for my son and when he came out from the anesthesia he had no recollection of the work performed in his mouth. i am very thankful for Dr. Gross and his staff and how well they handled our son.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Gross and his assistant were very professional and extremely thorough and caring when it came to our daughters anesthesia. Their incredible bedside manner made us feel at ease despite our being nervous for the procedure. They came well recommended by the dentist and now we see why! I am so glad that we had a caring and knowledgeable anesthesiologist for our child and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any parent in need. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

He was very pleasant, even at 6 AM! I was very pleased and the procedure went smoothly.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

My 4 year-old daughter recently had an extensive dental procedure which required anesthesia. In her case she had prior medical complications which required Dr. Gross to consult with other physicians to determine the best course of treatment for her. He went above and beyond, making us feel extremely comfortable. He remained in constant communication with us and was thorough in his explanation of what to expect both during and after the procedure. Dr. Gross was very comforting during the procedure and remained with our daughter throughout the entire procedure. Overall, his knowledge and overall service was exceptional and I would not hesitate to work with him again in the future.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Having my four year old going under was scary however Dr Gross and his assistant were extremely helpful and made the experience as smooth as possible. His compassion for my daughter and her well being made us feel very safe throughout the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015