Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Mlakar

Dr.Joe is the most patient, caring Doctor I have ever had! With two bouts of breast cancer under my belt, Chemo, radiation, a double mastectomy several infections, rejection of tissue expanders I didnt feel I would ever see breasts again on my body....this man is a miracle worker! Not only did he remain calm during all my storms....well hurricanes he always gave me hope that we would get though this. 5 years later I still have my reconstructed breasts, one plastic surgeon wouldnt touch me said my radiated side would never keep a breast...Dr. Joe never gave up on me even when I tried to give up on myself! Thank you...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Joe is an amazing doctor! I had reconstruction with him in the past and he has always been exceptional!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

My experience with Dr Joe was very profound. He is by far my most favorite doctor in a ny field, as he is charming, witty, and handsome. one of the best plastic surgeons in the country

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Joe is a very caring person. When you go in for a consult, you are fully informed and taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

This is by far the most polite, helpful, knowledgeable, patient, pleasant, respectful, professional, friendly doctor and staff I have ever been involved with. I wud and have recommended Dr Mlakar to anyone and everyone. I have had a long journey looking for a plastic surgeon to fix a my problem and ended up here from a referral from a friend. And I'm forever grateful and blessed to have had Dr mlakar and his staff take care of me before, during and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Joe is one of the kindest, incredibly talented doctors I have ever met. Unfortunately, I have had to have 4 surgeries and he performed 3 of them. The staff is awesome. I would highly reccommend Dr. Joe to any one.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

This man has no heart and acted like a car salesman. I went in for filler and he tried to talk me into surgery. He made me feel so bad about myself when all I wanted was a small pick me up. He called us "you people" and stated he didn't understand why we would waste money on fillers eight times and not spend the money on long term effects. I wanted my lips and folds near my lips done, he went off on my eyes and how much extra skin I had under my eyes. He could have been kinder in the way he said these things to me. The nurse in the room was very sweet and was looking at me in shock at the way he was acting. Needless to say, I left without having this man take any of the money I was willing to waste.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. Joseph M. Mlakar's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup