Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Schlie

I was walking near Dentist Schlies office when a teenage girl came running out, saying he had hurt her badly...she Was crying and all.....( why does he still have license to harm?)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

This so called Dentist has wrecked my mouth. Now I have to go to another Dentist to fix what he has done. His Nurse is just as bad. Unfortunately the rest of the staff has to suffer his abuse. This man has taken over for a very good dentist practice in Chico, CA. And he needs to leave. Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I hope this man is no longer practicing dentistry - ANYWHERE!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

This man is evil. He ripped all four of my wisdom teeth out and did NOT give me antibiotics even tho he knew I already had an absest tooth. Then he refused to write me a script two days later unless I paid 75$. When I refused he sent a 75$ charge strait to collections on my credit report!!! Horrible horrible man!!! During the time he was pulling my teeth he was trashing on Medical patients, which I was. And he was talking horribly about God when me and his assistant were both wearing crosses. Horrible horrible man!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011