Ratings for Dr. Leila Zamiri

Dr. Leila Zamiri is the best Dentist in Long Beach.. She really cares about her patients and is very helpful in many ways. Her office is really nice and really clean. I wouldnt trade her for no other dentist, she has a very light hand and you dont feel like if shes actually doing treatment on you. She does Great work and i would really recommend her to anyone one. I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr.Zamiri is amazing!!! She is so nice and helpful and she actually cares about you as a patient. I will NEVER go to another dentist. I have been going to her for about 5 years and I absoultely love her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

The first impression you get from the office is not the best. She is young and not experinced at all and very eager to get you in chair for a procedure. Money hungry, unfortunately like most dentists...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

She was the best denist that I've ever had. She no longer works at the office I was going to and I would like to find her so that I can go to whatever denist office she is at now. I was terribly afraid of the denist and she gave me a root canal that I never felt, even after the numbing wore off. She was extremley curteous, knowledgeable and friendly. I called the number listed above and she was not practicing at that office. If you could provide me with her information I would be so grateful. My email address is jdavis@lacclink.com, should you have any information for me on her. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008