Ratings for Dr. Dallas Bogner

I discussed several health concerns with Dr. Bogner and he had an answer and solution for every one. Based on his comments, I felt confident that he keeps up with the latest medical information.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Excellent doctor! I would recommend him to anyone in need of health care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Bogner is an awesome doctor!! I had a very bad expierence before I met him with another Dr so I was a bit hestiant with him but he made me feel comfortable, really listened and was proactive with my health.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr Bogner always listens to mine and my husband's problems (even extra ones that are not the main reason we came in). He really cares about his patients. He always comes up with a plan to get us better, and a backup plan just in case. Very personable, I would recommend him to anyone needing a MD in neenah.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr Bogner has always been prompt, pleasant and informative. He has answered all my concerns and diagnosed health concerns that previous doctors could not. He is always very prompt at replying to my phone calls as well as e-mails.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr Bogner is a very good doctor that diagnosed my husbands condition when others could not. I have been going to this offie for years and they do have a problem with their billing department not using the correct codes for physicals.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

He became my new doctor and on my first appt. I asked him if he had read my chart since I have a long medical history. He said no. It was suppose to be a physical exam which is free w/ my insurance, but since I spend the whole time filling him in it became an "office visit" and I had to pay for him not doing his job! He acted like I was exaggerating my concerns and problems and was very cold.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Dallas Bogner's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Neenah, WI