Ratings for Dr. Eric G. Eberts

I would recommend Dr. Eberts to anyone! He is personable, he takes time to make his patients understand; exams,procedures,treatment options ect . Dr Eberts was extremely attentive and listened well to everything. I highly recommend their practice! Amy R- Oshkosh

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr.Ebert had to do an emergency surgery on my mother. He not only saved her life he found a spot that was cancerous and removed it imediately! Something very rare and hard to find. I not only use him but so does my daughter and sister in law! 5 stars all day long!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Ebert's has been my doctor since I was 16, now I am 29 and he is still the one and only doctor that I will go to. All of the women in my family go to Women's Care and we will not change for anything. Now I am pregnant and he is the only doctor that I will trust to help me through this wonderful process. He is AMAZING!!!!!! He listens to what you have to say and will help you with any problem that you may have. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for the best.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I am due in December and have nothing but great things to say about Dr Eberts. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel 100% comfortable. I recommend him to all of my friends looking for a doctor!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Eric Eberts did my hysterectomy 12/21/2001 and when I came out of recovery I was NOT on a morphine drip as I was told I would be. I was in so much pain I don't remember much except at some point in my painful delirium asking the nurse "where are my pain meds?" to which she answered "Good question." Not only that but "Dr" Eric Eberts used some kind of undissolvable stitching material that never dissolved. I had the stitches removed a year later by my OB/GYN. I do not recommend a doctor who treats his patients with such complete disregard for their comfort or well being.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Eberts was originally recommended to me for a problem 5 years ago, I have been going to him every since. He is a fabulous Dr that I would recommend to anyone. He is highly educated but totally approachable. He delivered our first child and while the delivery was not normal he made the best and quickest decisions that saved my sons life. He was there during our miscarriage just recently and was incredibly honest, insightful, comforting and expedient. He gave up his day off to come in and do my surgery so I wouldn't have to suffer. He is the only OBGYN I want working on me, but I know that his colleagues are nothing but the best as well otherwise he wouldn't be working with them.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr Eberts has been amazing. I originally saw him for a cyst and then went to see him with my 1st pregnancy. When I miscarried, he was understanding, compassionate and patient. I am now seeing him again for our second pregnancy and would not want to be with anyone else!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Eberts is an excellent Dr. When I had my 11th child he advised me to have it in the hospital. I had previous babies at home. Many problems with my delivery. Dr. Eberts was 100% on top of the situation. Excellent care I recieved from him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Best doctor ever, delivered two of my children, but I refuse to see him again because of the way his office staff treats people. This problem is well known throughout the hospital, yet no one does anything about it.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Eberts is extremely knowledgable & professional. I was treated with the utmost care & consideration throughout my pregnancy & delivery. I felt informed & comfortable to make educated decisions thanks to him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Eric G. Eberts's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oshkosh, WI