Ratings for Dr. John D. Rosa

My experience with Dr Rosa was horrible! I had one root canal done in his office and it still hurts afer several month. He did retreatment and again it failed. I regretted so much of having him to do my root canal. You can have cleaning in his office as the hygiest is pretty good, but for major dental work, just big No No.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I'm so sorry to provide a bad review but it is important that others get the full picture of my experience with Dr. Rosa and get to make their own decisions. My visit to Dr. Rosa's office was unfortunate to say the least. The staff and technicians are really great but he was very rushed, working so fast, he finished my root canal in just a few minutes and leaving old metal in a filling that he had replaced in another visit. The root canal tooth is still sensitive and painful 2 years later and I had to go to another dentist to remove the metal he left in my tooth from before.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I have an irrational fear of going to the dentist, which is why I've had the misfortune of having tons of cavities, extractions (wisdom teeth AND a molar), even a dental implant for a broken tooth I ignored for years. The first time I went to Dr. Rosa ( over 5 years ago), I was very near tears. He was kind, easygoing, patient and professional. Plus, he's FAST without making you feel like he's rushing - he's just that good. He's had the same office manager for years, and she's always really efficient and friendly. These days, I still get nervous going to see him, and don't always make it in for cleanings as often as I should, but I completely relax as soon as I walk through the door. I trust him implicitly, and highly recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Rosa and his team are extremely professional and courteous. I am always seen within minutes after arriving for my appointment. They never rush through their appointments and take the time to ask questions and talk to their patients. The receptionist always calls one day ahead to confirm the appointment, which is very helpful as I tend to book my appointments way in advance.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Rosa is very knowlegeable and skilled and his staff is very courteous. I never have to wait long when I go to his office and the receptionist always goes out of her way to accomodate the clients when scheduling appointments and assisting with questions.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009