Ratings for Dr. Michael Crisanti

Very good experience. Explained procedure throughout and used x-rays to demonstrate. Constantly checked in to make sure I was doing okay throughout the procedure. Staff were friendly and cooperative and everything was on schedule.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I've worked with Dr. Crisanti for two years now and he is excellent. Last year I took Dr. Crisanti's endodontic course that he offers to general dentists, and will sign up again next year if he offers it. He is caring, accommodating to patients, and is talented. Root canals can be a very stressful procedure in dentistry, and Dr. Crisanti is excellent. Dr. Cumberford

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Great experience... Dr. Crisanti was very gentle, and informative. The staff was nice and sweet :) Thank you :)

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Overall very happy about the consultation and procedure. Was able to diagnosis and fix the problem and from what I learned was not the easiest fix. Only complaint is that 2 visits 2 parking ticket, oh well do not pay those anyways. Thank you and appreciate the work, professionalism and staff. loved the radio station

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr>Michael Crisanti was extremely informative about my treatment and very courteous as well as concerned with ensuring my questions were answered in the best manner possible. I would highly recommend to anyone needing a root canal or any other dental procedures done within his realm of expertise. The ladies up front were extremely helpful and wonderful to deal with especially Terry. Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Saw Dr. Crisanti in Calgary for my young daughter. He was knowledgeable, friendly and extremely efficient. He took her in for a root canal shortly after the consultation and handled it wonderfully. She was calm and I was extremely well informed. He even followed up personally later in the day to make sure she was doing well. I would definitely recommend him. The office and dental staff were equally stellar.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Crisanti and the staff in his office make patient comfort a top priority! The staff is friendly, helpful and supportive. I would definitely refer friends and family to this phenomenal clinic.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Crisanti and his staff were awesome. They are very caring and thorough in their work. I would highly recommend anyone to go to this office for your Endodontic needs.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Crisanti is very knowledgable, skilled and completely professional. He took great care of me when dealing with a difficult root canal. He had me well informed, comfortable and calm. I asked a lot of questions and was quite nervous before my procedure and he took great care to answer them all and build trust. I highly recommend him and his friendly and thorough staff as well.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

He is awesome. He is a very kind, compassionate and knowledgable dentist. i would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016